Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

costacoffeeflatwhite

I genuinely would love to know why Youtube picked her to host a podcast. She's fine but she's boring, beige, privileged, channel not growing, skips videos whenever she wants, and not very natural on podcasts?
Is it because she's never been tied up in scandal?

Reactions: 4

Spencerskates

VIP Member
How can she say this is her full time job when she hasn’t uploaded in the past 2 weeks with no explanation. Wish I could just not show up to work😅
I don’t wanna sound like I’m fangirling or anything, but for at least one of the weeks she’s had Covid and said she wouldn’t be uploading because she was unwell with it - it’s fairly normal to have a week of work with Covid.

Reactions: 4

Susspicious

VIP Member
I just saw her post and her saying she doesn’t want to go to places that aren’t dog-friendly is bloody pathetic.

Reactions: 3
How do the company who gave her a discount on the bathroom even know who she is? Her parents used them so she did which makes sense but they aren't gonna know who she is are they?! She's not that big on YouTube so I reckon she's gone in saying her parents recommended them and also she's an influencer so could she have something for free 😂 I can't actually imagine her doing it because she seems so mousy and skittish but I bet she emails them so she doesn't have to do it face to face, or her management do. I don't think that a random bathroom company would know who she is. I don't buy it.
Yeah this placement/size looks wrong to me. It seemed that they can't use the lower rails cos the sink unit is in the way? 🙈
The edge around the sink is too narrow for her soap dispenser etc to sit flush.
Things like that would drive me mad! But she said she thought about it a lot so.. 🤣
I personally do not like the grey as it gives me dingy prison vibes but I'm glad she loves it.

Cemma25

She put up a insta story 2 days ago saying she won’t have a video this week as she is sooooooooo busy packing dog orders

costacoffeeflatwhite

PSA: She commented on Molly's latest video!
What??

I actually bought one of the leads, collars and bows for our little schnauzer a few weeks back, she needed a new one and I really liked one of the patterns she had and it was on offer, so I thought why not! Its really lovely actually, really decent quality, everything’s all adjustable even the length of the lead which is really helpful as not all like that are and sometimes you don’t want to use and extendable one but want a. It more length. It all came really nicely packaged as well, Id def buy from her again! I was really impressed!

I bought a harness and wasn't mad on it personally! I liked the colour and the print but didn't love the material. Seemed so puffy, prefer a flatter harness.
Poor Sunny didn't realise she was going to be a lifelong model for Han's ventures.... what came first the dog or the business idea?

costacoffeeflatwhite

Her views have gone sooooo low!! She tried stopping her weekly vlogs but people weren't happy. She was posting videos like 15 mins long and it was meant to be a week - her life must have become super boring to cut them down so much. Really lost her viewers when she stopped putting the effort in it became obvious!

costacoffeeflatwhite

I used to really look forward to her videos on a Sunday so it such a shame that they've gone so boring and lacking any new ideas and thought. No come shop with mes, no walks, no garden centres, no baking segements. I agree, she should just quit the vlogs for now and re-assess if she can fit them in because no vlog is better than a half-assed vlog when we know what content she is capable of producing.

She also started two 'series' awhile back, one agony aunt style and one eating food from different cultures. She gave up on both quickly it seems. And then posted about wanting to lose weight which I found very bizarre as her figure is perfect. I think the pressures of her job and her image are getting to her. Maybe time to step back and just focus on the small business for awhile.....

Hope she decides what direction to go soon!!

SleepyDibillo

I noticed she said her boyfriends dad is a builder and doing some of the renovations in her house, wonder if she’ll pay him or not! Maybe that will be her boyfriends payment towards the house 😆

Susspicious

VIP Member
She sounds so dumb saying she doesn’t want to spend the money on lash extensions and moaning about how expensive her house renovation is but then buying everything she sees on TikTok.

costacoffeeflatwhite

Han: "i'm not getting my lashes anymore because i need to save money for my house renovations".
Also Han: two clothes hauls in one video

• Haha

LOVE2GOSSIP

Goes in the loft "Omg what is all that, it's so scary'
It's insulation Han. It's insulation.
---
Oh my god those three dresses are all HIDEOUS. So so cheap and tacky looking and at the same time, they're giving grandma.

daisychainx

Totally agree about the boyfriend, she’s literally just posted on Instagram about their weekend away but has covered his face with emojis. Clearly she wants to share a bit otherwise don’t bother at all!!

Loads of YouTubers manage to show their boyfriends name/face without making them a huge part of their channel. It’s weirder to vlog your life but hide half of it.. so inauthentic and makes me not want to watch
The thing is she’s barely mentioned him at all like he doesn’t exist which is fine if you don’t want people to know and what to keep it offline then do but this weekend she’s uploaded a vlog with clickbait about him in the title, talked about him in the vlog and now done a soft launch insta post. Tell me your influencer career is tanking and you want to get some views without telling me your influencer career is tanking… So predictable 🙄

Not even going to start on her talking to her video about how when they live together he’ll obviously be in the vlogs. Thought she might have learnt from her last relationship where she was super overbearing and creepy about their future from like half an hour in but apparently not.

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if she has registered Sunnyside as an official company as there seems to be no record of it being online? Anyone that is business minded or in the legal world know if she has to?

Randomer123

Hannah never seems to get caught up in any drama and is a lovely breath of fresh air.
Having said that, I'd love to know if she still speaks to Alice and Becca.