Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisychainx

Totally agree about the boyfriend, she’s literally just posted on Instagram about their weekend away but has covered his face with emojis. Clearly she wants to share a bit otherwise don’t bother at all!!

Loads of YouTubers manage to show their boyfriends name/face without making them a huge part of their channel. It’s weirder to vlog your life but hide half of it.. so inauthentic and makes me not want to watch
The thing is she’s barely mentioned him at all like he doesn’t exist which is fine if you don’t want people to know and what to keep it offline then do but this weekend she’s uploaded a vlog with clickbait about him in the title, talked about him in the vlog and now done a soft launch insta post. Tell me your influencer career is tanking and you want to get some views without telling me your influencer career is tanking… So predictable 🙄

Not even going to start on her talking to her video about how when they live together he’ll obviously be in the vlogs. Thought she might have learnt from her last relationship where she was super overbearing and creepy about their future from like half an hour in but apparently not.

Reactions: 3

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if she has registered Sunnyside as an official company as there seems to be no record of it being online? Anyone that is business minded or in the legal world know if she has to?

Randomer123

Hannah never seems to get caught up in any drama and is a lovely breath of fresh air.
Having said that, I'd love to know if she still speaks to Alice and Becca.

jemma2223

Another boring vlog:sleep: I’ve realised she can’t seem to do anything without her mum.. can’t go to choose a paint colour on her own, or even walk her own dog without her. She’s gonna have a shock when she moves out and has to start doing things by herself

Aries1994

Just had a look to see how her Christmas collection is selling on Sunnyside. All she's sold out on is the human blankets....which priced at £37.99 those people clearly have more money than sense! I also bet she ordered significantly less stock than everything else due to it being a new product.

Bet she's fuming deep down as I remember last year it sold out really quickly.

Life88

I had totally forgot about Alice so I just went to have a nosy. I didn't realise she was working with hannah on her business. She's still just as bland I see. I do find it weird that she still trying to push this influencer thing, it just not going to happen for her.

Asty Gurl

I really liked her until she got sponsored by skinnyfood(I think that's the name ???) & was promoting 0 calorie breakfasts, skinny syrups etc. I loved her laid back view on food, she always goes on about how picky she is with sponsors, so that one shocked me. Honestly, and maybe I'm making an unfair assumption, but a random sponsor like that whilst she's actively looking to buy a house seems a bit suspect 👀 she's nice but I can't support someone recommending a 0 calorie breakfast to a large audience.
Shw is actually one of the few influencers I quite like and I agree that was odd and prob a bad call from her part marketing wise. I don't think she has mentioned them anymore since then

Aries1994

Why does this remind me of something you’d find on baby clothes? Would not catch my dog in something like this😬
View attachment 2193392
I bought two of the collars and one of the Christmas blankets last year. The collars are really nothing special and don't clean up well. The blanket is really poor quality, small and thin. For what she charges I expected a lot more.

Gossip2211

i really like her but the fact that she made such a big deal out of a train ride to london when she doesn’t even live that far away… it made me realize how sheltered lives influencers live. like making such a big deal out of taking an hour long train to london and saying that you have anxiety because of it seems too much for me tbh.
She’s on antidepressants - I don’t think she’s one that’s making it up for clout.

costacoffeeflatwhite

I know I shouldn't but I feel personally offended that she has never mentioned it on her channel. To me that just comes off as not very genuine and harder to trust as an influencer. Always saying I share everything with you guys etc but having a secret bf for 'quite a while' !

Or he’s not real…. Interesting how she only announces it now after we’ve said about her being single and lonely on here as well 👀
omg this is for sure why she is saying it today, definitely can't be a coincidence this is when she chooses to share when she could have done so any time....

having a boyfriend also explains why her content has gone down the drain! She always had time to do youtube now it will take too much focus away from her pregnant in 6 months plans

Last edited:
I really liked her until she got sponsored by skinnyfood(I think that's the name ???) & was promoting 0 calorie breakfasts, skinny syrups etc. I loved her laid back view on food, she always goes on about how picky she is with sponsors, so that one shocked me. Honestly, and maybe I'm making an unfair assumption, but a random sponsor like that whilst she's actively looking to buy a house seems a bit suspect 👀 she's nice but I can't support someone recommending a 0 calorie breakfast to a large audience.

mchoitess

I wonder if the reason sunny side had a ‘re vamp’ now is because she genuinely couldn’t cope with the renovation and ‘running a business’ like she seems to think working 4 hours a day is the most stressful thing in the world. So I imagine running errands and dealing with tradesmen is just too much 🙄🤔
I didn’t think of this but now I agree 100%. Surely it doesn’t take that long for a revamp