Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2020

I just find it mad how someone who wasn't keen on dogs before she got Sunny has ended up starting a dog business.
I’m seeing this with quite a few people lately, someone I know for example has now got a dog out of nowhere and has now got a job of being a dog walker/sitter and even calls themselves a professional dog trainer, all they’ve done is buy a dog and take a short course in training. Is it just another bandwagon to make money?

Reactions: 4

Mooncalf

VIP Member
How is her Sunnyside website still down for 'updates'? Was she selling that little that it isn't a big deal to lose two weeks or more of business?

Tbh I have got a few of her harnesses and things for my dog, and while they aren't different from the other dog accessory businesses out there and there are some of her prints I really don't like, they are decent enough

Cemma25

Surely she, her bf, his parents, her parents - must have at least an idea about how much the work they wanted would cost? I don’t believe she didn’t even have a ballpark figure.
Her layout and design ideas are terrible and she just wants things to ‘look good’ without being practical.
I get you want your home to look nice but if you can’t use it or things go to waste what’s the point?!

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I've watched her on and off for years now always think she is a breath of fresh air on the YouTube scene. Think she would be as lively irl as she comes across in her videos

I am so shocked at the story she’s just uploaded - laughing at a baby shutting a dog in a tiny cupboard when it’s obviously frightened 😳😳😳😳 wonder how long that story will stay up not very good with her small dog business and being a dog owner
I agree. I assume it’s more the baby laughing that makes it cute but as a pet owner myself it doesn’t sit right sharing what is (and I’m not trying to be over dramatic) cruelty towards a dog.

For those not on Instagram hannah a tiktok video of a small child shutting a dog in a cupboard of a play kitchen. The baby then rolls around laughing

• Sad

costacoffeeflatwhite

Does anyone else find it weird timing she finally goes off her anti-depressant after being on it for like 8 years? Now that she's in a relationship she suddenly no longer needs to be medicated. Is it because she feels judged by her boyfriend, or does wanting to be a young mum and wife actually cause her to need medication just because she didn't have a boyfriend then as soon as she gets one she is well again?? Because it that's all it took, then she wasn't chemically imbalanced and never should have been prescribed them, she was just desperate for a man?! I think it's really bizarre and can't be a coincidence that her whole happiness seems to depend on having a boyfriend?? She needs to learn self confidence and self love

Susspicious

VIP Member
I had a feeling it had something to do with that AD(?) “Make it on YouTube” video that Hannah and a bunch of other YouTubers did five months ago, like if YouTube picked two well-liked people who did a really good job of that (I can’t be bothered to check if the other host did one). Hannah’s video was quite informative with original ideas and inspiration & information for aspiring “creators” - if you watch Molly Thompson’s, for example, she made it all about herself and how it was her ten year anniversary of being on YouTube. Thank Christ she didn’t get picked to make a podcast.

LOVE2GOSSIP

And how long will she go without “popping round” her parents and I bet she expects her parents to keep her room as it is
5 mins?
She said how she will go round to their house when her bf is playing video games or whatever to hang out and watch tv. I know she's close to her parents and that really is lovely but I really don't think it would take long for the constant back and forth to start annoying them. They are parents of two ADULTS one of whom moved out years ago and another who can't even go for a walk without mumsy. I bet they will want to get used to their new freedom and Hannah will just keep on "popping" home. Why on earth she doesn't think she could just do something else in her own home while her partner does his own thing baffles me. Read a book, bake, have a bath - or sure... you could go back to your parents house and disturb their evenings peace that they have more than earned. Grow up Hannah.

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I cannot stand when influencers post stuff like this.
Most of us also are not morning people but have no choice but to get up early every morning to make a living. It’s so tone death
I’ve never been a morning, even as a kid I would always lie in, total night owl and still am at 40….for work though I start at 7.45 so if I’m in the office I have to be up at 6, earlier if I’m showering/hair washing and was too lazy to do it the night entire, and I work until 5……I HATE getting up early but I do it as if I do longer days I get a day off in the week which let’s me sleep in as long as I want, it’s worth it for that alone! My bf is also the total opposite of me, so even at weekends he will be wide awake around 6.30/7 and I’ll be awake as well as he likes to have a hot drink and watch tv together before we get up, trying to get him to lie in or go back to sleep is like pulling teeth! I’d give anything to be able to lie in every day, but sadly I actually have to work for a living :/ I don’t know why these influencers make it into such a big deal when like you say for most people it’s a normal thing when you work!

costacoffeeflatwhite

I don’t see any effort in her YouTube channel anymore since she started her business, it all seems disingenuous and fake but she won’t give it up because it’s what she earns the most money from.. you can tell she doesn’t enjoy it when we get a 10 minute week in her life or a poxy office tour
could not agree more. I like Fab Han and would love to see two videos a week or at least one 20-30 min video per week but a single 10 min video just proves how much she doesn't care about her channel anymore and just does it now for the income. It's been obvious for many many months at this stage :(

• Sad

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
It’s really obvious if you look through who she follows - she follows him, his sister and his brother. All the same surname in the user. Against everyone’s better judgement she’s gone for a boy who’s name begins with J 👀
Yea I just found it no problem, she has her private insta tagged in the pics as well instead of her main account

Susspicious

VIP Member
“I’m gonna have to get used to a five day working week again” (after more bank holidays than usual) - as if she can’t take a day off literally whenever she wants. Even if she posts her SunnySide orders a day late, nobody would notice.

• Haha

costacoffeeflatwhite

making a point shes starting her weekly vlog early on a sunday but then promoties hello fresh in the same breath so she's obviously only vlogging on sunday because thats the day shes cooking...

Cemma25

Thought the vlog was a bit... off? She said she bought her Dad’s Father’s Day card.. what? For June next year?!

SleepyDibillo

I wonder if the reason sunny side had a ‘re vamp’ now is because she genuinely couldn’t cope with the renovation and ‘running a business’ like she seems to think working 4 hours a day is the most stressful thing in the world. So I imagine running errands and dealing with tradesmen is just too much 🙄🤔
How is the website still closed! Hasn’t it been over a month now? The average small business owner wouldn’t be able to close for this long , clearly she doesn’t need the money from it!

Susspicious

VIP Member
that is completely inappropriate. I don’t think she should say a word about her tenants (good or bad)… even if they’re moving out. They could watch her content
My memory is terrible and I can’t be bothered to look for it in her vlogs but I think it was just that they had told her what day they would be gone by and give her the keys back, but then moving took them a little longer than they hoped and she didn’t get the keys back on the day that she wanted them, and she wasn’t happy. It wasn’t even the tenants’ fault; she was just impatient to play house and go to IKEA with her boyfriend.

She wasn’t exactly bitching about them or anything - I just found it interesting that she always sung their praises and said what great tenants they were, and then as soon as they were leaving, she was moaning.

Lola123

VIP Member
OK so she has the keys. Shall we take bets on how many items won't be beige, white, grey or black in the living room? I'm going to go with 2, the god awful Harry Styles vase she got gifted and the other is the TV remote control buttons 😂
Like every other Essex house 🤣🤣 they’ll be glitter in there too

Randomer123

i really like her but the fact that she made such a big deal out of a train ride to london when she doesn’t even live that far away… it made me realize how sheltered lives influencers live. like making such a big deal out of taking an hour long train to london and saying that you have anxiety because of it seems too much for me tbh.
I've not seen it but I don't blame her. I've friends who have worked from home or been walking to work throughout the pandemic, and they've found being on public transport again hard.