Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomer123

I'm a fan too. Genuinely funny, and also just seems generally genuine. I wish she'd stop bigging up Brogan though - I'm surprised she can't see right through her, and they couldn't be more different work ethic wise.

I wonder if she's still friends with Alice Thorpe and Becca? They seemd a tight trio for a while.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Would you not ‘christen’ the house with your boyfriend ASAP? Isn’t this a huge deal to be moving in together with the love of your life? Such a weird asexual couple.

She has a ring that was her gran’s wedding/engagement ring.
And she has a Tiffany ring (it’s like two Ts that meet in the middle).

do you have a picture of the rings you like??

CLittleworld

I love Hannah not too keen on the dog content but do enjoy her blogs, she’s not really addressed the Gabby friendship ?
Her body’s insane on the latest lounge video!

justapossum

She has a ring that was her gran’s wedding/engagement ring.
And she has a Tiffany ring (it’s like two Ts that meet in the middle).

do you have a picture of the rings you like??
These are the ones I noticed! Or if anyone has a recommendation of any reasonably priced silver rings I’d be grateful 😇

Attachments

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
What??

I bought a harness and wasn't mad on it personally! I liked the colour and the print but didn't love the material. Seemed so puffy, prefer a flatter harness.
Poor Sunny didn't realise she was going to be a lifelong model for Han's ventures.... what came first the dog or the business idea?
Oh that’s a shame! I didn’t buy a harness as our little pup doesn’t like them, she just had her collar and the lead and they seem really nice, I can’t comment on the harness though! I do think at least it’s not stupidly overpriced, like some of these new businesses are….I wouldn’t have paid more than I did to be fair and I think it was probably worth what I paid!

Sabbie

VIP Member
I am so shocked at the story she’s just uploaded - laughing at a baby shutting a dog in a tiny cupboard when it’s obviously frightened 😳😳😳😳 wonder how long that story will stay up not very good with her small dog business and being a dog owner
I absolutely LOATHE TT for exactly these reasons. Then hundreds (I am saying hundreds, because I dread to think there are thousands) of dumb fucks will do exaclty the same to their poor dogs for shits and giggles.