Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LOVE2GOSSIP

God she is so so so boring.
What even is the point of her channel? Dog.. ‘reno’ .. dog.. ‘reno’ (ps buying shit at b&m isn’t a reno project’ ) There is not ONE interesting part of that video. Oh and all the dresses are hideous and extremely unflattering.
Over her now
Hey hey hey!! You forgot "my boyfriends dad" in your list there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

costacoffeeflatwhite

She's not looking great in her latest vlog. Her hair needs to be washed, her fake eye lashes are horrible why on earth did she start getting them and her eyebrows make me cringe every single video why are they so big it's not a good look!
Nice to see her in a bit of colour at least.

Reactions: 4

cazzaaa

Came back here to say I really, really like Fab Han. She is so down to earth! Refreshing compared to other YouTubers of the same level, who seem to have totally lost touch with reality.

Cemma25

House from hell (really?!) 3k a month for bills… her determination of her own timeline of events, her own decisions, oooh I didn’t realise renovations actually needed graft and weren’t just fun, her boyfriend must be a doormat jesus christ. She is a wet wipe and clearly so is he

Mtoriw

I can’t fathom that she’s got around 443k subscribers yet gets that amount of views. The same with Alice Thorpe she gets 2k views and has 122k subscribers 😶 both so boring!

Melier

VIP Member
She 'answered a question' about Tattle in this week's vlog and she absolutely didn't receive that as a question she's just saying hi to us 👋

She's already planning Xmas 2024 with her boyfriend, he'd run if he wasnt getting a free house, they arent even 2 years together!!

And how does she not realise how unrelateable she is? Is this just an early 20s privileged Essex girl? We can't forget that she comes from a wealthy family
I did laugh when she said this was their 3rd Christmas together and then said they’ve not even been together 2 years 🤣

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
After the panorama programme on private ADHD diagnosis, anyone who has a private one who is an influencer I don’t believe any of them have ADHD.

Being neurodivergent makes life a lot harder. You have to over come a lot more, these influencers see a band wagon and jump on it

Lola123

VIP Member
I can’t believe her boyfriend has signed a contact saying he’ll pay her mortgage but if they break up the house is hers. If she wants it to be her house and she’s bragging about doing it on her own then she should pay the mortgage and he can contribute bills etc.
She’ll get herself into legal trouble with that. Because he then owns some equity! No solicitor would approve that, he’ll be able to take her to court over it too

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I've watched her on and off for years now always think she is a breath of fresh air on the YouTube scene. Think she would be as lively irl as she comes across in her videos
Hannah lives in my area. A few years ago came into my McDonald’s while I was on shift. I handed her her food and smiled, would have said hello I watch your videos but she looked rather grumpy/sort of glared at me so I didn’t. But I would never hold that against her, she had probably been waiting a while for her food and everyone has their off days :) anyone else in my area that knows her says she is lovely x