Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jp375

I’ve just watched their Q&A, he talks over her constantly and the questions they’re answering are bizarre considering their babies are just a couple of weeks old. Also, how many parents are internally screaming “shut up” at them when they bang on about how easy a ‘singleton’ pregnancy and baby would be. I think they’re rapidly alienating people.
I thought it was a bit tone deaf too when she was saying about how easy a c section recovery has been. It’s awesome it’s been so good for her but a c section is huge surgery and when people have emergency c sections it can cripple them for weeks. I still really like them but agree they will start to alienate people

Reactions: 5

jammy

Chatty Member
Anyone watch this couple?
Used to be just his channel and she seemed quite moody whenever she appeared, but is now more relaxed and comfortable being on camera and it's nice to she her come out her shell more.
It's become a couples channel now and they seem refreshingly genuine, open and likable. Zalfie take note.

Thinkevilthoughts

I literally came here to say about the pram!!!!

I think fab is really likeable.
ell on the other hand…
She’s a know it all. And of course the best mother to ever exist and all other mothers are not as great as she!

Bluesky22

I think she could be very nasty if you got on the wrong side of her, she throws Fab some right dirty looks on their vlogs if he doesn't do things the 'right way' i.e. her way.
Deffo agree you can tell she has a bit of an attitude. Also her picking her teeth in videos is gross - seen her do it a few times don’t understand why fab doesn’t edit it out

Dutchie123

Probably can’t sleep because they’re sat watching brain rotting tv all day!
It does feel like the boys are always put in front of a screen, or his parents are looking after them. They seem to have so much child free time compared to people in the real world.

Rebby123

VIP Member
I've seen Dubai is flooded. I don't know why they chose it as there honeymoon destination I think they could of gone somewhere much nicer.

bluedaisys

I liked this couple at first glance... now after watching more they are becoming materialistic and living the "perfect social media life":rolleyes:

Bluesky22

Her lips look insane. Her whole face looks out of proportions, don't know what it is. Such a shame because she is naturally very pretty.
She looks 40 now easily, such a crazy difference to when you look at older videos when she was trying to get pregnant/was pregnant with the boys

Dutchie123

In all honesty it doesn’t really feel like she quit teaching to be an influencer. It seems like she just wanted to be a SAHM and realised she could do that but also create some content to supplement their income. And I don’t think there’s really anything wrong with that, loads of parents don’t work or work very reduced hours after having kids, parents of multiples especially as it is so demanding and often not worthwhile financially.
I don't think anyone on here would have a problem with that, I know so many SAH parents (mums AND a few dads) because not everyone can afford nursery. If Ellen would just admit she prefers to be a SAHM while generate more income through social media I would totally agree with that (and it probably pays better anyway) however don't give us some bullshit excuse about how being an hour away from them feels 'wrong' because people who would have such a big problem with being an hour away from their kids wouldn't even think of going on a what, 7 hour flight away from them? And don't claim to 'looooooove teaching' and then give it up 6 months after your maternity leave.

They claim to be honest and real but they are starting to turn into the same fake lying influencers you see everywhere

• Heart

Baenarys

So the one thing that kept them relatable (having actual jobs), have gone. Now they’re relying on freebies, gifts, views etc to
And icing on the cake, she’s tagged Imogen Horton on a video 🤢🤢 the worst
Already tired of my view on their YouTube supplying their lifestyle 🙄

mswhydontyou

Honestly my favourite youtube couple, they seem a lovely couple. Both really genuine… So happy for them with their recent news!

Cn8400

So glad I found this thread. Fab freaks me out. He’s so controlling and speaks for Ell the whole time. You only have to look back a few years and he did the same with his ex.
You’d also think she was the only woman to have ever given birth. They are bloody annoying

myst3ry

The whole rebrand to be more focused on Elle’s life is…. A choice. Like she’s quit her job and become just like every other influence so there’s absolute nothing unique left to watch?

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Her story was about this comment saying this person shouldn’t have commented this when she was clearly in pain etc… is ell still sat on the bedroom floor crying because that’s how she’s acting! Fab was laughing about it in the video, this person has commented on it after it’s been filmed, edited, posted, she didn’t make jokes whilst she was sat there crying but she’s acting like she is😂 that’s a phrase people use all the time in situations like this and never ever have I seen or heard someone take it badly like this! Surely when she read this comment she would have mentioned it to Fab and even he would be like yeah that’s a joke Ell??

Attachments

• Haha

cheesybagel

Can’t believe she said being a mum is more of an active draining job than an office job… I think that’s kind of ignorant

Dutchie123

No way them wanting to move is because the house is 'too big'... especially if they are having more children in the future they need this space and they know it. It mostly seems to be that this house has too much character and it's too much work for them to renovate it all to turn it into one big influencer-beige paste, and to be honest I also think the title was click bait because they do say in the video that it probably wouldn't be possible to move now anyway because they both just became self employed.

I am a bit surprise that they are going to do more challenge videos, I'm not going to watch those (they did like a baking challenge a while ago I think and I only made it a few minutes into the video). Their audience is probably young parents, I don't think they'd care about those challenge videos? They are nearly thirty and I'm guessing their audience is late twenties/thirties as well while challenge videos would target a much younger audience, unless that is what they are trying to do? I used to love their content when they were a bit more down to earth, but I'm not interested in watching them do 'order what the person in front of you orders' as Fab mentioned in their last vlog...

myst3ry

That’s what annoyed me when they sold the double bath seat they were gifted. They made such a big deal about how amazing and unique product it was, so could’ve gifted it to twin parents or a charity shop! And don’t get me started on them selling their doonas after going on and on about car seat safety - it comes across like if you don’t have £400 for a new Swedish plus seat then you’re a shit parent (but also please buy our second hand doonas)

Reactions: 4