Fab and Ell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch this couple?
Used to be just his channel and she seemed quite moody whenever she appeared, but is now more relaxed and comfortable being on camera and it's nice to she her come out her shell more.
It's become a couples channel now and they seem refreshingly genuine, open and likable. Zalfie take note.

Reactions: 5
She is particularly immature, amazed she is a teacher, but they do seem enthusiastic and genuine

Reactions: 3
Honestly my favourite youtube couple, they seem a lovely couple. Both really genuine… So happy for them with their recent news!

Only just come across this channel a few weeks ago. I really enjoy their videos and was shocked they don’t have as many subs as I thought they would. Does anyone know how old they are? I can’t seem to find much about them online

Is it just me who finds it strange he still has videos of his ex girlfriend on the channel though? Surely you’d delete or hide them when you have a new fiancé??

Only just come across this channel a few weeks ago. I really enjoy their videos and was shocked they don’t have as many subs as I thought they would. Does anyone know how old they are? I can’t seem to find much about them online
Old Q&A from 2017 says Fab was 20, so 25/26 now- not sure about Ell.

I never noticed the old videos of him and his ex before but now seeing them I am getting slightly strange vibes! He seems to like going for girls he can “improve” both girls it seems as though he’s got them into gym, said previous gf had a tit arse before she went gym, both very shy- videos about him giving both Ell and Jess (ex) more “confidence”, doing couple youtube’s with both girls… I dunno… The girls are seeming like carbon copies of each other- maybe that’s just his type though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is it just me who finds it strange he still has videos of his ex girlfriend on the channel though? Surely you’d delete or hide them when you have a new fiancé??

Old Q&A from 2017 says Fab was 20, so 25/26 now- not sure about Ell.

I never noticed the old videos of him and his ex before but now seeing them I am getting slightly strange vibes! He seems to like going for girls he can “improve” both girls it seems as though he’s got them into gym, said previous gf had a tit arse before she went gym, both very shy- videos about him giving both Ell and Jess (ex) more “confidence”, doing couple youtube’s with both girls… I dunno… The girls are seeming like carbon copies of each other- maybe that’s just his type though
Thank you!

Yeah I do agree, if it were me, I defo would have deleted them as I would think it’s a bit inappropriate in a way and also wouldn’t want to make my current partner feel crappy about it.

I haven’t really watched enough of the old videos to comment about how similar they are but I might have a look.

I agree with a previous comment someone made about Ellen seeming a bit moody/not wanting to participate. Some videos I’ve watched she seems happier to be in them. I’m binging their house videos atm because I’m moving soon😂

I'm glad this a nice thread :D just found this couple as I am also trying to have a baby! They seem really sweet!

I found them as I was moving house and I love them. Defo my favourite YouTubers at the moment! I’m no way near ready for kids yet I’m so excited to see their journey

Anyone find they are dragging out being pregnant I am so happy for them don’t get me wrong but they’ve done over 5 / 6 videos past month now she’s only what 4 months pregnant 😂😂

I keep getting so frustrated with Fab talking over Ell, it’s so annoying when she’s trying to express her feelings and he buts in over her

Reactions: 1
I really like them, they both seem really sweet and loved up! Im currently pregnant so their content suits me, they are filling the gap of what James and Carys used to be like! A bit of naivety and positive vibes that aren't fake, nice to watch in the background. Think they keep it pretty real too so can't see them becoming like J&C, reckon they will get pretty big in the coming months so lets just see lol

Reactions: 7
I liked this couple at first glance... now after watching more they are becoming materialistic and living the "perfect social media life":rolleyes:

I liked this couple at first glance... now after watching more they are becoming materialistic and living the "perfect social media life":rolleyes:
I feel the same! And they do seem to have a bottomless pit of money!!!
Lovely news though about the twins!

Glad the twins have arrived..Just found this thread and have to agree they seem to have an endless pot of money. They have moved house and had twins on the way and he is able to purchase a fancy coffee machine! Not many young couples can do that with the cost of living crisis etc. Good luck to them though..

I feel the same! And they do seem to have a bottomless pit of money!!!
Lovely news though about the twins!
Agreed on both accounts, lovely news about the twins why I found this thread was looking see if I can see any twins news! 🍼🍼👶