Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly was going to reply to her story but thought nope can’t be arsed… and she showed someone replied “done it with my children and they aren’t emotionally damaged” well actually you’ve taught them that when they cry which is the only way they can communicate that their own mother/parents won’t come and give them the comfort they need, it’s horrible parenting, doesn’t matter if it’s not letting them scream for hours, your still purposely ignoring them cry for your own benefit it’s horrible🥲
She posted the replies to justify why she is sleep training. I wanted to message her too but I thought what’s the point it’s not going to stop her sleep training. I really liked ell but since becoming a mom she is so obsessed with having them on a strict schedule and she really does think she is a know it all

Reactions: 6

onlooker101

Tbh I think offering 50% for an error that was YOURS (not checking the confirmation email, rushing the booking) is really generous! It’s not like they could backfill the slot.

so nasty to use their platform like this!
I thought the same! Super generous of the company when it wasn’t even their mistake!

myst3ry

It’s frustrating as well when she was so adamant about going back to work - similar to how many “honest” chats they had postpartum and now keep making reference to PPD and how awful those early days were.

It’s frustrating when I was a follower with a newborn at this time and felt like they were portraying this perfect life and it was actually a load of crap.

kizzy

VIP Member
I think she could be very nasty if you got on the wrong side of her, she throws Fab some right dirty looks on their vlogs if he doesn't do things the 'right way' i.e. her way.

Rebby123

VIP Member
God could Ell eye fuck herself anymore 🤣 all for being confident but she really thinks she is something else.

Lm9610

She’s a prime example of why you should not get Botox when you don’t even need it 🤣🤣 literally ages you and she looks weird af now

myst3ry

Elles face is starting to go like molly Mae peak filler era and it’s such a shame - she seems genuinely so grumpy and stressed like is being an influencer maybe not the best thing for you?.

Dutchie123

I used to like watching them but like you say it seems to be about Ells life now and she shows all this free stuff she receives and quit her job whereas before the channel was so much more relatable when they were living in their little house. I don’t really bother watching many of there videos anymore
Same, done with them... I loved their old videos, they worked hard, had their first house, they seemed a bit more humble about everything. But no way I am watching Ell going to Primark or the gym over and over again while shouting 'Look at me now!' Yeah I get it Ell... the whole video was a brag.

Also that expensive wedding, holiday after holiday, and now dumping their kids to go to Dubai? I get that it's your honeymoon but include the kids in it... I'm sorry but I do not agree with leaving your 1.5 year old twins a week behind to go to another continent. The boys don't understand and will miss their mom and dad. No respect there.

• Heart

phutton44

Chatty Member
As a fellow twin mum I really understand how important it is to keep twins in a routine, but I've really started to dislike Ell mostly because she thinks she knows everything. I left her a comment with some advice (she asked for tips on how to feed twins by yourself) and she basically replied my way was 'wrong'... like wtf what do you know, I actually got this advice from a nurse and other twin mums so... how dare you? 😅

I also cannot stand them saying 'they WILL have more children'. No, you would like to have more children. It took them 2 years to conceive, so don't be this arrogant and take it for granted.

Oops quoted myself 🤣🤣
---
That and she will have more kids for sponsorship and branding, the fact they monetise their kids is simply crass and disgusting. Before she thinks she can dish out wrong statements my fellow tattler she ought to wobble her head and take a look at herself. They are both foul people.

mySONo_0

Anyone seen Ell on stories out someone's comment about the door knocking some sense into her and complaining about the comment 😂😂😂 she cannot even take a joke and so childish to react like that

• Haha

Dutchie123

So she is already selling the clothes she bought for her honeymoon... she seriously bought all that stuff to wear only a few hours???

onlooker101

I just find it so odd they spent all the money on the home gym so they was able to workout near the boys. But now both seem to always go to the local gym!

Also agree with the comments about Ell wanting to be the next Megan Grubb. Fab grew up near Megan so I reckon that’s part of why as she thinks if Meg from as small town can make then so can she

Sorry but setting the camera up in the salon having her extensions in commenting on lip filler just shows how FAR up herself she is now.

myst3ry

I use to really like them but Ell literally could not be more full of herself did anyone see the hair curling tutorial her face says it all
Surely it’s easier to just blow dry your hair with a round brush that all that faff?
---
In the new vlog they said they are getting a new car (yes another one, they only got a new one pretty recently) and said they'd be putting it down as a business expense 🤡
Did you clock when Elle started talking about it and how she’d be driving it and he was like stuttering that it was business use 🤥

Reactions: 5

myst3ry

I actually find her constant “discipline”
Posts about the gym offputing rather than motivating. They’re constantly so holier than thou with the way they speak.

whoever said she’s trying to become the next Meghan grubb - have you seen her latest reel? 🤣

cheesybagel

Elles face is starting to go like molly Mae peak filler era and it’s such a shame - she seems genuinely so grumpy and stressed like is being an influencer maybe not the best thing for you?.
Yeah I know what you mean. I swear everytime I see her, the bottom half of her face has got bigger :/

Dutchie123

Has lip filler dissolved because it’s migrated, has more lip filler which immediately looks migrated 🤣
Her lips look insane. Her whole face looks out of proportions, don't know what it is. Such a shame because she is naturally very pretty.