Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liv1234&

This could be an incredibly unpopular opinion…
I don’t think ell actually has any interest in doing YouTube I think she’s doing it purely because she can earn more but she has no enthusiasm about it. Fab still films most of the time and he edits?🤷🏽‍♀️
I also don’t think she enjoys being a mum, he always seems so aggy and fed up? She doesn’t seem to want to put the effort in with the boys but I guess we only see a snippet.

Reactions: 9
I think they're a nice enough couple, but completely agree that the whole 'influencer' career path lifestyle over the past year or so is starting to ruin their content for me and they're starting to become very unrelatable - unfortunately this happens to most influencers and I don't see how there's a way to stop it, there's a certain point where their following and the opportunities they get just gets to a certain point where they aren't 'one of us' any more. Most of the time it starts to show with the massive increase in spending, then the job quitting - real life just isn't like that for most people.

Reactions: 8

myst3ry

Got to love influencers man… working day in the life revolving around going into town to buy Percy pigs 😭🤣

• Haha
I’m surprised this thread isn’t more busy, they are so irritating and Ell is incredibly unlikeable, also she’s joined the (outdated) sausage lips clan I see, they look hideous lately.
The way she CONSTANTLY licks her lips & bites them makes her really uncomfortable to watch.. never mind her eating on camera like she’s just come out of the jungle & never been fed before!!!!
Fab is quite likeable at times but she’s just such a know it all.

myst3ry

So random this pivot towards fashion - it’s not Elles strong suit at all. The outfits are all fast fashion tat. They had such a good brand before I feel like they’re completely ruining it. No authenticity at all.

mySONo_0

Every single vlog they are out buying something or getting deliveries. I used to find them quite down to earth but more and more they are coming across as so materialistic these days, especially with all the constant ads as well 🤦‍♀️

mySONo_0

So Ell has quit teaching. Was only a matter of time I suppose... but if anything it makes them so much more unrelatable? The reason I first started watching them was because they actually came across as normal people managing their full time jobs etc. and it was so refreshing to see. It's a shame really because they are the complete opposite now, really stuck up and pretty clear that they're purely in it for the influencer perks :sleep:

Emlou34

Just come here searching for a thread on these two! I used to watch them years ago and really enjoyed their channel. Now she is so utterly obsessed with herself 🙄

sugarsparkle

Omg just watched their recent q&a and Ell is so ridiculously defensive about everything! Even things that she doesn’t need to be defensive about! Like everyone else has said, she’s so unlikeable now. Also they only briefly touched on her post natal depression didn’t they? She was saying she’s just like anyone else and relatable, but she would have been so much more relatable if she’d been open and honest about it. It’s SO common if you’re a twin mum to have it

Thinkevilthoughts

I completely think the viewing of new houses was click bait. Those two know exactly what they’re doing. Pair of calculated beggers.

Also agree about challenge videos. Who the hell wants to watch that? ‘We like filming those’ yeah they might be fun for you but they’re not entertaining at all. I’d rather watch paint dry than a challenge video, no matter how much I liked the creator.

Reactions: 7

Dutchie123

As a fellow twin mum I really understand how important it is to keep twins in a routine, but I've really started to dislike Ell mostly because she thinks she knows everything. I left her a comment with some advice (she asked for tips on how to feed twins by yourself) and she basically replied my way was 'wrong'... like wtf what do you know, I actually got this advice from a nurse and other twin mums so... how dare you? 😅

I also cannot stand them saying 'they WILL have more children'. No, you would like to have more children. It took them 2 years to conceive, so don't be this arrogant and take it for granted.

Oops quoted myself 🤣🤣
---
As a fellow twin mum I really understand how important it is to keep twins in a routine, but I've really started to dislike Ell mostly because she thinks she knows everything. I left her a comment with some advice (she asked for tips on how to feed twins by yourself) and she basically replied my way was 'wrong'... like wtf what do you know, I actually got this advice from a nurse and other twin mums so... how dare you? 😅

I also cannot stand them saying 'they WILL have more children'. No, you would like to have more children. It took them 2 years to conceive, so don't be this arrogant and take it for granted. They are turning into the typical unrelatable influencers who think nothing bad will ever happen again.

myst3ry

So Ell has quit teaching. Was only a matter of time I suppose... but if anything it makes them so much more unrelatable? The reason I first started watching them was because they actually came across as normal people managing their full time jobs etc. and it was so refreshing to see. It's a shame really because they are the complete opposite now, really stuck up and pretty clear that they're purely in it for the influencer perks :sleep:
It’s actually gutting to see how they’ve changed. Constantly money money money like posting about ruining a pair of designed shoes 🫠

not at all surprised she’s gone back on everything she said before and quit her job. Just the other day they were harping on about car seat safety then immediately put a secondhand car seat up for sale (almost as bad as when they sold the baby bath they were gifted) they’ve absolutely lost it and need to give their heads a wobble.

did anyone see the comment about the boys privacy and calling them out for exploiting their kids? 🫣

onlooker101

I was shocked how much they paid for their house especially given the area it’s in!

Also why are they suddenly both going to the gym all the time when they spent loads of money on a home gym 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also El is definitely the controlling one! I felt so sorry for Fab in their video when she kept saying don’t worry sometimes a child just needs their mum, she loves to put Fab down!

Thinkevilthoughts

Can’t believe she said being a mum is more of an active draining job than an office job… I think that’s kind of ignorant
Totally agree. I am a mum and I also have an ‘office job’ my job is really hard! I have a lot of responsibility and it can be very mentally draining. I think that’s an insult to anyone who isn’t a parent. And I say that as a parent to a 4 year old crazy little boy

myst3ry

Tbh I think offering 50% for an error that was YOURS (not checking the confirmation email, rushing the booking) is really generous! It’s not like they could backfill the slot.

so nasty to use their platform like this!

Dutchie123

Just watched their last vlog and unsubscribed. Can't stand Ell's total smugness... and complaining it didn't feel right to leave the boys at nursery only an hour away but no problem fucking off to DUBAI for a week without the boys... never understand parents who leave such young kids behind for such a long time.

The constant 'look at me now!' She thinks she really made it as an influencer. Fab is so much more humble but she ruins the entire channel.

myst3ry

Their faces in their last pic are so off like it doesn’t look like them at all? Fab looks like he’s about to burst into tears and Elle looks edited to high heaven. Why would you post that 🤣

myst3ry

I’m speechless 😭🤣 it’s one thing to react that way on YouTube but to bring it to insta also, the secondhand embarrassment! It was just a silly joke, absolutely no need to bite to it.