Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thinkevilthoughts

‘Day in the life of a twin mum’

I think it should be day in the life of a twin couple.
Don’t think other twin mums are going on a half marathon run, posting their Vinted parcels and then having a shower and applying make up. Because their husband is there.

they then go on a walk together.
At what point if this day is she actually doing anything alone?

Reactions: 7
I really like them, they both seem really sweet and loved up! Im currently pregnant so their content suits me, they are filling the gap of what James and Carys used to be like! A bit of naivety and positive vibes that aren't fake, nice to watch in the background. Think they keep it pretty real too so can't see them becoming like J&C, reckon they will get pretty big in the coming months so lets just see lol

I think fab is controlling. The way he speaks for ell and how he speaks over her is alarming to me and how much he compliments her I find he does it purposely to make himself look like a really good boyfriend. It doesn’t come across genuine and seems very forceful.

Dutchie123

Haven't watched them in a while, does anyone know why Ell quit teaching?

She said she loved being a teacher so why quit?

It makes them so unrelatable living off of YouTube, also sounds like a dumb move, if they ever split up teaching doesn't sound like something you easily get back into, also none of them are interesting enough to make it on their own as Youtubers. Also they've done all the big things, babies, buying a house, the wedding, holidays, there's only so much Ell going to Primark or Dunelm you can watch...

Also 100% they will try to get pregnant again this year, I don't think Ell will cope just being a stay at home mom (no influencer is not a real job) gym and shopping will bore her very quickly and their views will drop as they have no big plans going on, so she will definitely want another pregnancy to keep her views up

I think Fab is so much more likeable to be fair, he seems hard working and clearly enjoys spending time with the boys. Ell seems very focused on keeping them in a schedule and clearly gets frustrates when things don't go her way.

myst3ry

This could be an incredibly unpopular opinion…
I don’t think ell actually has any interest in doing YouTube I think she’s doing it purely because she can earn more but she has no enthusiasm about it. Fab still films most of the time and he edits?🤷🏽‍♀️
I also don’t think she enjoys being a mum, he always seems so aggy and fed up? She doesn’t seem to want to put the effort in with the boys but I guess we only see a snippet.
As a teacher she could have such amazing activity ideas but we never see that, just endless shopping and complaining. Their content all just seems like cash grab or like trying to go viral.

isjs96

Just had to unfollow them on instagram. Really enjoyed their content before it all went to their head. Now they’re just like any other ‘influencer’. This whole shredding for their honeymoon seems a little unhealthy too, she was so slim before anyway!

Reactions: 6

cheesybagel

I think the real reason they want to move is because their house is not as aesthetically pleasing as they (Ell) would like it to be. It’s proving to be harder and taking longer than they thought. They got the kitchen done and they wanted to change the bannister going down the stairs but they haven’t done it yet and I think they’ve kinda given up. They should have stayed in their old house so it wouldn’t have been so hard to manage and clean and the boys would have been fine in their spare room and then they could have moved as the boys got older/if they had another baby

hazsee

I’ve just watched their Q&A, he talks over her constantly and the questions they’re answering are bizarre considering their babies are just a couple of weeks old. Also, how many parents are internally screaming “shut up” at them when they bang on about how easy a ‘singleton’ pregnancy and baby would be. I think they’re rapidly alienating people.

mySONo_0

448118226_436404109289788_6127855892440012937_n.jpg

On their Instagram story. Surely you're not stupid enough to not double check the date and time etc if the website keeps glitching as they said it was? Posting it to insta too looking for a freebie in return

mySONo_0

Noticed that their YouTube views have gone down pretty drastically in the last year, basically half the amount! I know it's not all about views these days with ads etc but can't see them growing much more seeing as they've lost what made them so unique. Honestly crazy to think she's quit her 'passion' to do this

onlooker101

Does anyone know how much they paid for their current home? Just had a sleuth and the house they want in the development they looked at is £455k 🫢
They paid £470k for theirs, but guessing they are hoping to make more as they have done the kitchen. But I wouldn’t be sure house prices have dropped a lot since they bought.

I think they are crazy wanting to move because they have ‘to much space’ 🤣 they aren’t overlooked in the garden from what they have showed. Can’t imagine any new build being the same

Gracel144

Working day in the life.. sounds like a normal persons day off.
I can’t comprehend how they get so much money? They’ve had twins, countless meals out, new cars, new HOUSE, holidays and constant spending, yet can still afford to move house again? The early exit fee for their mortgage and stamp duty are going to be a lot too!

Exactly, I followed them for their house content and DIY and now it’s just depressing. They’ve become too self aware of their filming like things like “show you guys” or “sorry the little is bad” like it comes across so like, they are trying to hard to be a family channel. I get people change but yeah, the sudden wealth has changed them and not for the better.
---
This might sound hard and I don’t want to dimish PPD, but as someone who also had a baby when they had their twins - their contant content about nailing routing, doing things the RIGHT way and the ONLY right way actually made me feel really shit at the time. So to now say how they really struggled without acknowledging that their content was maybe not the right tone, (as in, they made it seem like they were doing amazing and had everything perfect and their opinion was the only right one) doesn’t sit well with me.
Completely agree with this. Seems like it’s come out of nowhere that she’s been suffering from depression yet during those first vlogs after the babies you wouldn’t have thought anything was wrong. Just shows how staged it all is.

Dutchie123

I don't get why the honeymoon had become her whole personality.
I know right... dumping your 1 year olds so you can fuck off to another continent is nothing to be proud of

Especially coming from someone who quit her teaching job (even though she loooooved teaching) because she couldn't be 1 hour away from the boys

cheesybagel

I’m just watching their video from two days ago and I just can’t stand her now, she’s really changed. I don’t mind Fab tbh

Dutchie123

Are they selling a pram they were gifted? And the fact they’ve been GIVEN a new pram for free is just outrageous
Not sure if they were gifted that pram, but why not gift this one to twin parents who don't have such a big budget... or sell it for a very low price. But they are becoming more and more greedy.

Also Ell's eyebrows look ridiculous now? Did she have anything done to her face? Or is she just brushing them upwards or something?? She reminds me of Bert from Bert and Ernie.

Honestly was going to reply to her story but thought nope can’t be arsed… and she showed someone replied “done it with my children and they aren’t emotionally damaged” well actually you’ve taught them that when they cry which is the only way they can communicate that their own mother/parents won’t come and give them the comfort they need, it’s horrible parenting, doesn’t matter if it’s not letting them scream for hours, your still purposely ignoring them cry for your own benefit it’s horrible🥲
She posted the replies to justify why she is sleep training. I wanted to message her too but I thought what’s the point it’s not going to stop her sleep training. I really liked ell but since becoming a mom she is so obsessed with having them on a strict schedule and she really does think she is a know it all

myst3ry

It’s frustrating as well when she was so adamant about going back to work - similar to how many “honest” chats they had postpartum and now keep making reference to PPD and how awful those early days were.

It’s frustrating when I was a follower with a newborn at this time and felt like they were portraying this perfect life and it was actually a load of crap.