Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dutchie123

Haven't watched the last vlog yet but I just watched her 'working day in the life' vlog (well had it on in the background) and to be fair I expected her to at least work on the laptop for editing/administration for a few hours. Instead she tried on some clothes, got lunch or whatever it was, did her makeup and went to the gym? How is that a working day?? And why do the boys have to be at nursery for that? Expect for the gym she could have done all those things easily with the boys around.

On my day off this week I did shopping (with my twins) tidied the garden, had to call their school, had to do my taxes, needed to go to the city to pick something up and buy some essentials, clean the house, and in the evening I had an online training. I guess that is about as busy as an infuencer's work day? 😆

Reactions: 4

Thinkevilthoughts

Omg just watched their recent q&a and Ell is so ridiculously defensive about everything! Even things that she doesn’t need to be defensive about! Like everyone else has said, she’s so unlikeable now. Also they only briefly touched on her post natal depression didn’t they? She was saying she’s just like anyone else and relatable, but she would have been so much more relatable if she’d been open and honest about it. It’s SO common if you’re a twin mum to have it
I thought the act same about her being defensive over literally everything!!

cheesybagel

The whole rebrand to be more focused on Elle’s life is…. A choice. Like she’s quit her job and become just like every other influence so there’s absolute nothing unique left to watch?
I used to like watching them but like you say it seems to be about Ells life now and she shows all this free stuff she receives and quit her job whereas before the channel was so much more relatable when they were living in their little house. I don’t really bother watching many of there videos anymore

myst3ry

It frustrates me so much how they completely click bait their TTC journey. On absolutely everything they post, two years to conceive, years of trying. They say in their video they first talked about trying at the very end of 2020, and they were pregnant the next next May. Don’t get me wrong, trying for 16/17 months must be heartbreaking and Incredibly difficult, but it’s not a year and and a half let alone two years. To then make so much content out of something that isn’t true is so so frustrating! their who chanel now stems from the fact they tried to conceive for “years”.

Gracel144

Gifted the prints above the bed (I’m sure it was an AD) a few months ago, and now on insta stories saying they need new ones. Definitely didn’t like them in the first place 🤨

• Sad

Ellie666

Used to quite like watching these 2, but understandably I suppose, they're concentrating on their twins and boring the fuck out of me so I've unsubscribed now

Cn8400

The birth video…he genuinely and seriously said that they got special treatment because the babies are so sweet?!
If I was her, I’d end up laying him out for the way he talks over her like she’s his pet.

myst3ry

I just can’t believe how much money they seem to have? To buy two brand new doonas, not even ones from Aldi or second hand (I know it’s not recommended but lots of people sell them brand new etc). And for a couple who were so know it all about car seat safety -to then take two 10 months olds into Tescos in a doona is insane.

i saw they sold their twin bath - which I’m pretty sure they were gifted? If it really was such a twin essential it would’ve been nice to then donate it.

making a big song and dance about the UP when they’ve just bought a bran new ford Puma as a run about??? More money than sense to buy a brand new mini suv as a car to get to work and back 😭

Baenarys

Their faces in their last pic are so off like it doesn’t look like them at all? Fab looks like he’s about to burst into tears and Elle looks edited to high heaven. Why would you post that 🤣
I’m glad it’s not just me that thought that. Her face looks so bizarre. Especially in the new video, it looks like she’s had lips cheeks tear trough and of course her Botox. All at once, looks awful

Thinkevilthoughts

In the new vlog they said they are getting a new car (yes another one, they only got a new one pretty recently) and said they'd be putting it down as a business expense 🤡
Never known anyone be so open about the fact they’re getting a car for tax avoidance 🤣

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Can’t believe they are sleep training their babies at 4 months old.. and the fact they were premature too. Ell thinks she knows everything and she really doesn’t. Sleep teaching is so harmful to babies
Honestly was going to reply to her story but thought nope can’t be arsed… and she showed someone replied “done it with my children and they aren’t emotionally damaged” well actually you’ve taught them that when they cry which is the only way they can communicate that their own mother/parents won’t come and give them the comfort they need, it’s horrible parenting, doesn’t matter if it’s not letting them scream for hours, your still purposely ignoring them cry for your own benefit it’s horrible🥲

Thinkevilthoughts

Why do they keep saying they waited a year to go on honeymoon? They got married mid august and went in April.

They also lied saying they tried for 2 years to get pregnant.

• Heart
Can’t believe they are sleep training their babies at 4 months old.. and the fact they were premature too. Ell thinks she knows everything and she really doesn’t. Sleep teaching is so harmful to babies

myst3ry

Doesn’t look like it! I did wonder if she knew, she said something in one of the videos recently about someone commenting some sort of “hate” I can’t remember what it was about but I wondered if it was something she’d read from here but I don’t think it was something we’ve mentioned tbf so don’t think so
I was just about to say I think they do! They made a comment about haters saying they won’t get a mortgage being self employed lol

Gracel144

Agree totally unrelatable and can tell everything is going to be an AD now 😭 such a shame when being a teacher is such a ‘normal’ job and we could have seen more ‘preparing for a school day’ or education things she’s doing with the boys. She surely isn’t just throwing it away, I hope she’s keeping it on the back burner, it’s a talent to be a teacher!!

myst3ry

It does feel like the boys are always put in front of a screen, or his parents are looking after them. They seem to have so much child free time compared to people in the real world.
Had to laugh at the many comments in their blog about fitting things in, being rushed. In Elle’s insta reel she says “I literally have the busiest life,” have to laugh man 🤣

• Haha

rhino

To be honest i think they've realised how hard renovations will be with the boys !

myst3ry

Ell is such a stuck up bitch with a constant face like a slapped arse. I ended up watching their video anyway as I didn’t have anything else to watch and at the end they’re talking about how they’re going to be doing challenge videos and how much they love them, how old are they and who is there target audience?! Like surely nobody over the age of 15 enjoys watching those stupid videos 🥴 I definitely get strong immature vibes from them.
No doubt they’ll be doing muckbangs next 🤪🤪 I fear they’re turning into the next James and Cary’s and look how well that’s turned out

myst3ry

Holiday to Dubai and undisclosed ads they’re really just like every other boring influencer now 🥱