Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

myst3ry

On the pram front - they could’ve just bought foot muffs since they like to show off how loaded they are
---
Also notice the cal pop syringe is out in the vlog after they’ve mentioned theyre having trouble get them down at night. No time for parents who just medicate their kids to get them to sleep. You’ve had nothing else to do all day there’s no reason they need to do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

phutton44

Chatty Member
They are both as foul as each other, find them both to be insufferable and dont even watch them anymore.

Reactions: 4

Ellie666

She is particularly immature, amazed she is a teacher, but they do seem enthusiastic and genuine

Reactions: 3

crouchingcat

I 100% knew that Ell would quite her job eventually, I didn't expect her to only last 6 months tho. Lol I think I gave her 2 years. They must make a lot from Youtube otherwise she wouldn't have quit as they have the mortgage to pay on the larger house. Such a shame going to uni and doing all that hard work. I don't know much about teaching but surely having a few years off will make it hard to come back as you're out of the loop.
So smug with how they announced it.

Everything they show on Youtube is either gifted or an Ad. It makes me wonder if the Dubai trip is a gifted trip or if they've bought it themselves. I know quite a few influences have been gifted Dubai trips lately. I won't comment too much on them leaving the boys to go as it is classed as their honeymoon.

I've watched a few other Youtubers with young children but no one every seems to go on about routines as much as these two. I think Ell is too set on the routine and is afraid of stepping out of it as I don't think she can cope. Fabb never seems to have the boys on his own either, when Ell is not there he has his mum round.

Channel concentrates too much around the twins. I saw in the comments that people like seeing them but how long is that going to last for especially when they start school. I feel like they will plan for another soon.
Not sure how much longer I can keep watching. Not sure what Ell life is going to be - cheerleading/gym, Hello fresh and explaining the boys routine.

It is nice they have their own hobbies still tho.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Anyone seen Ell on stories out someone's comment about the door knocking some sense into her and complaining about the comment 😂😂😂 she cannot even take a joke and so childish to react like that
Omg😂 so confused, has she never heard anyone say this before? So odd how she’s reacted to that comment!

UseruserJW

Where did they say that? I have a child same age as theirs and he eats fruit all day 🙈🤣 tbh I’m just happy he is eating something and it’s not ultra-processed crap
Just went back to check my info as didn’t want to get it wrong - the “Emotional Fathers Day” video.
Cutting out sugar including fruit because they were only napping 1.5 hours and that’s “not a good nap” and now they nap 3 hours with no sugar. But don’t worry, Fab says they have a “high protein breakfast” instead…

It’s a personal opinion for sure, but at this age you should be introducing a life long love of ALL foods (aside from allergies or intolerance… obvs) in moderation, not introducing diet culture before the age of 2. Wild.

I’m not saying have skittles and milk for your brekkie, but the idea of not giving your child a banana or blueberries all morning so you can have a 3 hour break in the day is bonkers to me.

onlooker101

She’s become so fake and snooty! It’s clear to see how much of a good guy Fab is though with how the boys are around him. The clip of him holding them at Nando’s in the move with Meg reel and him in the playhouse the other day really caught my attention

myst3ry

Forgive me if this is a well known thing among parents (*I have a one year old) but did I hear it right that they are restricting fruit until after their afternoon nap!? I’m all for restricting sugar, however I cannot ever imagine restricting fruit from a growing child. To me that’s putting fruit in a “bad” light and it most certainly isn’t that and is not going to create a healthy relationship with food at all!

Surely fruit should be a staple of a 1.5 year olds breakfast and morning snack. Am I being stupid?
Completely agree! All because they’re not napping for 3 hours, they need that time to “work” remember

another undisclosed ad on their stories, not mentioning that their pram was free 😬

Gracel144

It’s frustrating as well when she was so adamant about going back to work - similar to how many “honest” chats they had postpartum and now keep making reference to PPD and how awful those early days were.

It’s frustrating when I was a follower with a newborn at this time and felt like they were portraying this perfect life and it was actually a load of crap.
I too feel like I never saw the PPD side and how hard she found those early days. I remember sitting with my newborn thinking wow I wish I could do it like that. They looked like they had their shit together all of the time

On the pram front - they could’ve just bought foot muffs since they like to show off how loaded they are
---
Also notice the cal pop syringe is out in the vlog after they’ve mentioned theyre having trouble get them down at night. No time for parents who just medicate their kids to get them to sleep. You’ve had nothing else to do all day there’s no reason they need to do that.
Probably can’t sleep because they’re sat watching brain rotting tv all day!

myst3ry

Exactly, I followed them for their house content and DIY and now it’s just depressing. They’ve become too self aware of their filming like things like “show you guys” or “sorry the little is bad” like it comes across so like, they are trying to hard to be a family channel. I get people change but yeah, the sudden wealth has changed them and not for the better.
---
This might sound hard and I don’t want to dimish PPD, but as someone who also had a baby when they had their twins - their contant content about nailing routing, doing things the RIGHT way and the ONLY right way actually made me feel really shit at the time. So to now say how they really struggled without acknowledging that their content was maybe not the right tone, (as in, they made it seem like they were doing amazing and had everything perfect and their opinion was the only right one) doesn’t sit well with me.

Lm9610

I don't think anyone on here would have a problem with that, I know so many SAH parents (mums AND a few dads) because not everyone can afford nursery. If Ellen would just admit she prefers to be a SAHM while generate more income through social media I would totally agree with that (and it probably pays better anyway) however don't give us some bullshit excuse about how being an hour away from them feels 'wrong' because people who would have such a big problem with being an hour away from their kids wouldn't even think of going on a what, 7 hour flight away from them? And don't claim to 'looooooove teaching' and then give it up 6 months after your maternity leave.

They claim to be honest and real but they are starting to turn into the same fake lying influencers you see everywhere
I totally agree, it feels like what they said was just a cover up for the fact she didn’t actually want to continue her job. Don’t really understand why she can’t just be honest about anything! 🤣

onlooker101

So they aren’t moving as it’s going to cost to much…. no shit 🤣🤣🤣

El’s reaction to the wardrobe accident was so embarrassing can’t believe she let it be included 🤣

• Haha

cheesybagel

Her story was about this comment saying this person shouldn’t have commented this when she was clearly in pain etc… is ell still sat on the bedroom floor crying because that’s how she’s acting! Fab was laughing about it in the video, this person has commented on it after it’s been filmed, edited, posted, she didn’t make jokes whilst she was sat there crying but she’s acting like she is😂 that’s a phrase people use all the time in situations like this and never ever have I seen or heard someone take it badly like this! Surely when she read this comment she would have mentioned it to Fab and even he would be like yeah that’s a joke Ell??
Thank you!🫶🏻

Omg!! I literally just thought as I was reading Ells comment “god she’s such a Karen moaning about everything” then I realised the commenter is called Karen😂

it’s literally a saying lol and like you said surely fab has told her it’s a joke but you know what she’s like she’s probably said I don’t care and argued against it

myst3ry

I actually don’t know what’s worse the insta stories or peoples replies to that comment

Rebby123

VIP Member
I watched their latest video I found it rude how laughable Fab thought it was to keep saying multiples times what a small one litre car they have been given they are 100% big car snobs. I personally love small cars but given they want to appeal to families I find it distatesful to take the mick I appreciate he is very tall and probably a squeeze for him but even when he didn't have the twins in the car he was mocking it. Also the kitchen to I feel they are so snobby about that who would want to buy it after Ell making out its the worst thing ever. I'm sure they will as its solid oak but I think they should just be abit more aware of there audience.