F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... πŸ”₯"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just a sprint, it wouldn't even count as a race win. 😭
It’s purely positive in the fact it shuts up the lot that say Oscar has a win and Lando doesn’t. Although I do agree a sprint doesn’t count at all πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What if... something happens, Lando wins AND WE ARE SLEEPING

I might be in minority, but I like early races, I can nap in boring moments and when it is over there is still a whole day ahead (4 or 5 in the morning is too much though) :LOL: πŸ˜…
---
Well, the next race after is Miami πŸ™„
Of which Guenther is now an ambassador of, adding up to the fever dream the miami race weekend always is :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone posted this comment under a clip of P shouting Maxie during the podium and I think it’s horrible Kvyat has done nothing wrong and seems to be a good dad who doesn’t splash his daughter all over social media.
View attachment 2861100
Kelly actively encourages the "Max is the father who stepped up, Kvyat is a bum" narrative while Max is actually very respectful of P's relationship with Daniil.
---
https://www.tumblr.com/palalabu/747085235665108992?source=share
Jana Yuki post-race hug

Reactions: 4
I might be in minority, but I like early races, I can nap in boring moments and when it is over there is still a whole day ahead (4 or 5 in the morning is too much though) :LOL: πŸ˜…
Me too, watched the sunrise this morning I never do because on the work days I'm rushing to get ready because usually I'm late

7 is just perfect 😁

Reactions: 3
Ohh, Damon, you minx!
"I can't see him [Carlos] at RBR. It's basically run by the Verstappen family"

• Haha
Max is younger but seems more mature than Kelly, there I said it

Yuki in points is probably the best thing from this race, I am so happy for him πŸ₯°
She's getting those fillers so her outside matches her teenage girl petty personality

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohh, Damon, you minx!
"I can't see him [Carlos] at RBR. It's basically run by the Verstappen family"
He forgot about Helmut :ROFLMAO:
And the fact he got a paddock walk with Carlos today (btw, in 2024, before R ), what even f1officialgossip reported πŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
It’s purely positive in the fact it shuts up the lot that say Oscar has a win and Lando doesn’t. Although I do agree a sprint doesn’t count at all πŸ˜…
You know those people would backtrack if Lando got a sprint win and be all "sPRinT dOEsn'T cOunT aS A wIn"

(which I agree with but I can also be a hypocrite when it comes to Lando)

• Haha
I need to give a #womeninmotorsport shout out to Lewis’s press officer lady. When she’s holding that phone up to record his responses in the media pen her manicure is always absolutely flawless πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ Silly little detail but my nails always look shite so I’m fascinated by them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.