F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Carlos was always going to pass, medium-medium-hard was the right strategy today. Do think P4 was possible on the right strategy though

Reactions: 4
That Ferrari guy aggresively yelling BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO only 5cm away from Carlos face is everything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww, you can hear P shouting "Yay Max, Yay!" on the Sky coverage. Cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh we have sprint race in 2 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sprint race and therefore only one practice at a track they haven’t been to in 5 years 😬

4 drivers who have never driven there in F1 and a further 3(i think) who have only driven there once 😳

• Wow
I will be catching up with the thread later, but I think no Becky there confirmed, I think (unless she is hiding somewhere).

Penelope is adorable, but the older she gets the more she should be protected from media intrusion and I am not sure Kelly is aware of this

I will be catching up with the thread later, but I think no Becky there confirmed, I think (unless she is hiding somewhere).

Penelope is adorable, but the older she gets the more she should be protected from media intrusion and I am not sure Kelly is aware of this
Kelly doesn’t care about anything but optics, it’s so blatant what she’s doing and everyone’s eating it up because she’s a sweet child who obviously adores Max

Reactions: 4
Woke up to Carlos podium. He's 3/3 this year 🥰 Also woke up to a dubious McLaren strat call. Life finds a way :cautious:

Reactions: 3

Someone posted this comment under a clip of P shouting Maxie during the podium and I think it’s horrible Kvyat has done nothing wrong and seems to be a good dad who doesn’t splash his daughter all over social media.
IMG_3966.jpeg

• Wow
Sprint race and therefore only one practice at a track they haven’t been to in 5 years 😬

4 drivers who have never driven there in F1 and a further 3(i think) who have only driven there once 😳
Omg that is true it was cancelled so many times 😳 this will be chaos . I bet half of the grid will fly home for a sim

Sprint at 5am for us

4 am for UK 😂 i will be sleeping 😂 max wins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg that is true it was cancelled so many times 😳 this will be chaos . I bet half of the grid will fly home for a sim

4 am for UK 😂 i will be sleeping 😂 max wins 😂
What if... something happens, Lando wins AND WE ARE SLEEPING

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.