F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... πŸ”₯"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be boring race . All the drama at the start and now we will suffer πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜΄

Reactions: 3
Best outcome is the VER NOR SAI trio again 😁

so if Checo could just repeat that mistake a few times it would be ideal 🀣
My favourite trio πŸ₯°

Even though sometimes I love to replace their boyfriends, you know, Charles instead of Carlos 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
duck me, don't tell me McLaren have called Lando's strat right? πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
duck me, don't tell me McLaren have called Lando's strat right? πŸ™ˆ
Looks like Ferrari might be trying one stop. Although this track is decent for overtaking so the newer tyres with 2 stop and gaining positions on track might actually be the correct one πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Lando overtake.. πŸ₯ΉπŸ§‘

Once again I beg for McLaren "DONT SCREW LANDO'S STRATEGY UNTIL THE END OF THE RACE!" πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Haha
nvm McLaren are actually in a decent position, the top 4 will stay Max, Checo, Lando and Carlos unless something happens and they all still have to stop again

Only Merc and Charles going for the one stop in the top 10 i think

Yeah Lando will be p4 . Checo is way to fast 😣
---
Lando goooooooooo

Last edited:
What the duck McLaren? WHY?!?!

Oh, OK, Bernie says it's all good.

Reactions: 3
Everyone is f**ing up while Max is just cruising out there. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Nothing has changed. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.