F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! I’ve become really into f1 and looking at getting a Day ticket to silverstone for the saturday but can’t decide whether to go for general admission or general admission and stand access. Could anyone give me any advice?
Also loving all the Carlos and llando stuff ❤

Reactions: 5
Not gonna repost what Egle posted on her story, but omg, I know she obviously doesn't see it this way, but there are some weird sickos out there on the internet, and that scares me a lot + the fact that her daughter may feel embarassed by these pictures when she grows up. I really wish celebrities/influencers would stop posting their kids partially/fully naked on their social media, its just not right.
I know Kelly was absolutely dragged through the mud for practically doing the same thing, and that sentiment needs to stand in full earnest for ALL the wags on the grid #wagequality

Reactions: 7
Not gonna repost what Egle posted on her story, but omg, I know she obviously doesn't see it this way, but there are some weird sickos out there on the internet, and that scares me a lot + the fact that her daughter may feel embarassed by these pictures when she grows up. I really wish celebrities/influencers would stop posting their kids partially/fully naked on their social media, its just not right.
I know Kelly was absolutely dragged through the mud for practically doing the same thing, and that sentiment needs to stand in full earnest for ALL the wags on the grid #wagequality
Yep, as I posted above - w really need to know less about each other. Not everything needs to be posted online and your naked kids (even with emojis over their private places) is one of them. I’m very against posting your kids online unless they’re old enough to actively consent but hey, cute kids brings more clicks and attention, just look at Savannah 😒

P.s. I also don’t need to see Hulk naked.

Reactions: 2
Hey! I’ve become really into f1 and looking at getting a Day ticket to silverstone for the saturday but can’t decide whether to go for general admission or general admission and stand access. Could anyone give me any advice?
Also loving all the Carlos and llando stuff ❤
Personally I’ve done both and I preferred having stand access saves having to lug a camping chair around and the views are great. Word of warning though the stands get very cold so make sure you bring layers 😂❤
---
Yeah she posted one on her story yesterday where there daughter was naked on a swing on the beach and you could see her butt. Made me really uncomfortable especially as there was a man who I don’t think was Nico or with them in the background watching 😬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Is Melissa the only one who is not posting her children naked and is in fact even covering their faces when posting them? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Between Kika, Kelly and Egle, I'm baffled that these women don't get that posting children nude is such a terrible idea in this age of the internet. Sure, Kika doesn't have a fully developed frontal lobe but Kelly and Egle grew up in the era of the internet where cyber safety was a huge thing AND are mothers. They really should know better. If its cute, keep it for the family not everything needs to be posted

• Heart
Alex is in Bali so that anon on that gossip page was right 🤔 there just something so odd about that relationship and I can’t put my finger on why 😂

Alex is in Bali so that anon on that gossip page was right 🤔 there just something so odd about that relationship and I can’t put my finger on why 😂

These are those kind of tiktoks that make me go... "hmm, okay, so what is the reason?" Was it purely posted because Charles or his friends wouldn't post a hint of her, so she had to confirm to be there herself? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
These are those kind of tiktoks that make me go... "hmm, okay, so what is the reason?" Was it purely posted because Charles or his friends wouldn't post a hint of her, so she had to confirm to be there herself? :rolleyes:
Maybe I am too pragmatic and cynical, but I don;t get the point of such tiktoks at all. Like, what are we supposed to get from it.

So, Silverstone have announced a 'surprise' DJ to preform a set this year. Last year, I went and it was Calvin Harris.. surely it makes sense for it to be Martin?? Wouldn't Lando want his WAG there after all?

I checked his tour dates, he has a set at his residency in Ibiza on the fourth and then a break until the 18th, loads of time to fly on over!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

and now the gossip pages are creating a conspiracy that she's in front of a green screen 😭 😭 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dip in and out of this thread but haven't read in ages, so sorry if I'm not allowed ask..but what Instagram gossip pages are people referring to? Can't find what you're talking about, thanks!

Reactions: 1
I dip in and out of this thread but haven't read in ages, so sorry if I'm not allowed ask..but what Instagram gossip pages are people referring to? Can't find what you're talking about, thanks!
there are a lot but the one i was referencing is @ theyarenotlikeyouthink
usually they share each others stories or come up in the recommended accounts if you want to find more!

theres several: 'theyarenotlikeyouthink', mcgossipf1, totallybiasedf1opinion and ofc the best one f1gossip._.monger *wink wink*

the biggest one i think f1gossipofficial & the OG f1_gossipgirl

Reactions: 6
theres several: 'theyarenotlikeyouthink', mcgossipf1, totallybiasedf1opinion and ofc the best one f1gossip._.monger *wink wink*

the biggest one i think f1gossipofficial & the OG f1_gossipgirl
I was very happy to see you back the way! Definitely the best gossip page 😉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.