F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BA2114CD-0F0A-4A1F-8637-985AF4B95E9F.jpeg

(if he doesn’t get second place i’m spamming this thread with angsty poetry until 16/12, sorry in advance)

but also - SEB! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh what could have been if the brakes didn't explode and totally ruin the car and the entire aero philosophy in search of a fix. (well, that's how I want to think of it anyway)
I just want Lando and his curls to win a race (we won't speak about what could have been in Sochi)
But anyway I've just accepted now I'm a Lando girlie - the post break up glow up has gotten me hooked

• Heart
  • Haha
I just want Lando and his curls to win a race (we won't speak about what could have been in Sochi)
But anyway I've just accepted now I'm a Lando girlie - the post break up glow up has gotten me hooked
i’m gradually becoming more endeared to him (he mostly makes me feel old 🤣) - i do think (maybe controversially?) that he’s one of the most talented of the young drivers and i really thought he’d be the first one of that little british trio to get a win. i’m absolutely sure he will at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
c9a0a248-2356-48d1-8983-75e8ad3fc6f4_text.gif

I've drawn a veil over Sochi. Sochi never happened.

I'm gonna cry when Lando gets a haircut and cuts his curls.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1743173

(if he doesn’t get second place i’m spamming this thread with angsty poetry until 16/12, sorry in advance)

but also - SEB! 👏🏻👏🏻
I’ve been worrying about you since quali began, thank god you checked in with us. Thought you had either thrown yourself off a bridge or hot wired a car all the way to Maranello 🤣

• Haha
I love Jacques Villeneuve. Julien Febreau was over excited because "The ONLY Alpine is in front of both McLaren that is really good" and Villeneuve with a laconic "yeah because the mclarens didn't do a lap..." 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Jacques Villeneuve. Julien Febreau was over excited because "The ONLY Alpine is in front of both McLaren that is really good" and Villeneuve with a laconic "yeah because the mclarens didn't do a lap..." 😂😂
I’m moving to France next year, this has decided it. Pierre-heavy TV coverage and McLaren snark is my JAM 🤣

• Haha
I’m moving to France next year, this has decided it. Pierre-heavy TV coverage and McLaren snark is my JAM 🤣
I think you would love it here 😂 Last year they just didn't care about the McLarens. They almost never talk about them. But since the Alpines/McLaren fight this year it is insufferable 🙄 I mean in Brazil they said that Alpine was SO MUCH MORE serious and professional than McLaren because they had their tyres fitted on the car as soon as fp2 beggun 🙄 And i was like wtf is that comment? It is not like you need 3h to put tyres on 🙄 I think i am not really French sometimes 😅

• Haha
Max saying anything about that qualifying being a good team effort sounded so painful for him. Like he didn't want to say it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.