F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pierre and Yuki are just so in love with each other. Permanent heart eyes between them both!

That video of the two of them intwined with scarfs or whatever they were, Pierre wouldn't have done that stupid video with anyone other than Yuki.
I know right, can’t imagine he’ll be doing this with Este next year! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the most Seb thing ever 😭
OMG STOP. I swear if there are anymore group photos off the back of this I’m going to jump out of a window. I can’t handle the impending depression 😩

And just to add to it… AT admin breaking my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m trying to work out what Logan Sargent actually needs to get his superlicense but am totally confused.
Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Toto - “All drivers are broken karting kids”

Christian - “All drivers are selfish animals.”

Two very different personalities there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG STOP. I swear if there are anymore group photos off the back of this I’m going to jump out of a window. I can’t handle the impending depression 😩

And just to add to it… AT admin breaking my heart.

This made me well up a bit too...it's the wink 😉. He really is a father figure to Mick isn't he?

• Heart
  • Sad
This made me well up a bit too...it's the wink 😉. He really is a father figure to Mick isn't he?
If not a father figure, he's a good uncle ❤
He's definitely Micks comfort on track, and one of the reasons why I need Mick to come back into F1, so he'll have Seb with him as support🥺

And with that said: drive fast Seb❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mick and Seb in Q2 ❤🎉
Loved seeing Seb working through that traffic!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pierre just jumping of the car to get a quickie with Kika. That's the only reason why he wanted to get out of Q1 today! I'm sure! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That alpine mechanic on the left rear of Estie's car, with the longish hair, he's cute. Lovely smile.

AU REVOIR ALPHATAURI! 👋 I will not miss this weekly pain one bit.

Wtf Ferrari, this is embarrassing!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.