F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drink vodka is something I've mostly stopped doing 😂 Other than that, nah😂
Think I may have to join you on that one 🤢 I apparently ended up drinking whisky last night (I normally hate whisky don’t ask why I was drinking it as I don’t even know myself )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think I may have to join you on that one 🤢 I apparently ended up drinking whisky last night (I normally hate whisky don’t ask why I was drinking it as I don’t even know myself )
I love whisky 😍 But it's never a thing you drink just because you want to get hammered, that's an instant headache right there 😂
You just had one vodka/coke to many and decided that whisky is a good next step, been there done that 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

The present they gave Lewis was adorbs and he said Hi Sweetie to the little girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I just say, I feel like at the start of this season Pierre would’ve been much further down your list. I have worked my magic on you 🤣 Our #1 Frenchie follows the grid’s #1 Frenchie now! 💕
Ah you are not wrong 😅 I didn't hate him but didn't like him that much. But it probably wasn't because of him but more because of all his Monza win propaganda that Canal + were doing at that time. I mean they were talking and showing videos of it EVERY weekend, MULTIPLE times per weekend so i was fed up 😅 But i change my mind when i join here 😂

What the hell is that ? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I AM NOT READY FOR THE BREAKUP 😩 Also I just started welling up when the F1 theme started playing. I AM NOT OKAY.

Ah you are not wrong 😅 I didn't hate him but didn't like him that much. But it probably wasn't because of him but more because of all his Monza win propaganda that Canal + were doing at that time. I mean they were talking and showing videos of it EVERY weekend, MULTIPLE times per weekend so i was fed up 😅 But i change my mind when i join here 😂
Gosh, I need to move to France! I can’t imagine the magic of watching Pierre-lead content every weekend 🤣 Are we absolutely sure it’s not me running Canal+ 🤣 I’m glad we’ve made you see the soft side of Pedro! 💕 Can’t wait for all the French gossip you can give us next year!

• Heart
I love whisky 😍 But it's never a thing you drink just because you want to get hammered, that's an instant headache right there 😂
You just had one vodka/coke to many and decided that whisky is a good next step, been there done that 😅
That’s true Felt like an old man drinking whisky and playing pool against 50 year olds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck SAKE PIERRE.

Screaming at Pierre Hamelin 😂 “We’re missing some pieces!” Of course you are, it’s AlphaTauri.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ESTE 😂

“I was slowing down for yellow flags”
“The yellow flags were for you because you were going so slow”

DECEASED.

Last edited:
  • Haha
duck SAKE PIERRE.

Screaming at Pierre Hamelin 😂 “We’re missing some pieces!” Of course you are, it’s AlphaTauri.
Literally never watch any free practices, but I'm awake ridiculously early. Opened the F1TV app right as Pierre was in the pits. Have no sound on because I'm in bed and too lazy to get my earbuds, but could still figure out that a piece of his car fell off??? Would think it was me bringing bad luck to AT, but that's just how they roll this year 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally never watch any free practices, but I'm awake ridiculously early. Opened the F1TV app right as Pierre was in the pits. Have no sound on because I'm in bed and too lazy to get my earbuds, but could still figure out that a piece of his car fell off??? Would think it was me bringing bad luck to AT, but that's just how they roll this year 😂😭
Some things never change! 🤣 The ease with which that piece went flying off is worrying! Do you think they’re still using gaffer tape to stick everything together? 😂

😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Alex has "Latifi" written on his helmet 🥺 At least someone gives him a little farewell

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I AM NOT READY FOR THE BREAKUP 😩 Also I just started welling up when the F1 theme started playing. I AM NOT OKAY.

Pierre and Yuki are just so in love with each other. Permanent heart eyes between them both!

That video of the two of them intwined with scarfs or whatever they were, Pierre wouldn't have done that stupid video with anyone other than Yuki.

• Heart
  • Haha
Alex has "Latifi" written on his helmet 🥺 At least someone gives him a little farewell
I was so confused (watching with no sound & dipping in and out of the F1TV app) when I was trying to figure out which Williams almost hit whatever McLaren it was because Albon had Latifi on his helmet 😂

• Haha
duck SAKE PIERRE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ESTE 😂

DECEASED.
This really made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi!

Can you believe, of course I couldn't watch fp and of course I don't know if I make it for quali on time:oops::rolleyes::rolleyes: FOMO for the last race weekend big time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also Lewis and his outfit say Hi!:ROFLMAO:

4eb992335085785dbad673ba46965a00462e73ab.jpg

I love Daniel's JPG photos, they look so personal and so cute! Yuki is adorable and the last one- does Sharl think he is still on the rollercoaster? ;):p:LOL::LOL:

With regards to Seb- I think he should organise quarterly weekend meetings for the other drivers when they could arrive to see him, talk to him and hug him. Lewis' denial of Seb retiring and all these Danke Seb tributes are melting my heart.:love:

See you later!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi!

Can you believe, of course I couldn't watch fp and of course I don't know if I make it for quali on time:oops::rolleyes::rolleyes: FOMO for the last race weekend big time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also Lewis and his outfit say Hi!:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1742896

I love Daniel's JPG photos, they look so personal and so cute! Yuki is adorable and the last one- does Sharl think he is still on the rollercoaster? ;):p:LOL::LOL:

With regards to Seb- I think he should organise quarterly weekend meetings for the other drivers when they could arrive to see him, talk to him and hug him. Lewis' denial of Seb retiring and all these Danke Seb tributes are melting my heart.:love:

See you later!
His outfits this season have been on fire (although still can’t get on board with that bloody tea cosy/balaclava 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck SAKE PIERRE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ESTE 😂

DECEASED.
Reading this makes me so excited to sit down with a beer* and watch FP3 right now, and I'll be done just in time for quali to start 😂

*I'm done with my errands for today, and I need to drown my sorrows over using £1500 in just one hour. Not to mention that I need it after lifting all those purchases inside my house (one of them weighs about 50kg 🙃)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.