F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard that this isn't the restaurant they went to (source: reddit notification yesterday, so not sure at all😂), and.that they went to a restaurant called Hakkasan.😅
omg i’ve been to the one in vegas!! i should have recognised the lighting 🤣

i cannot remember what the food was like because i spent most of my time in vegas with at least one margarita in my hand at all times

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay, this could be a good post season game to stop the boredom.

Guess what we drinks we all think the drivers would. Let's revisit that at some point
I say we go for it and make it a weekend activity, with talking about it one weekend, and making the drinks the next 😂🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
a GENIUS idea!

but yes @Princess of Scots - great idea 👌🏻 we’re going to have to make a timetable of our post season activities!
I was thinking about making a list, but I think I've forgotten half of it, and I can't be bothered to find everything again 😂

NORWAY IS IN THE bleeping FINAL AFTER BEATING FRANCE!!! it's going to be a Viking battle on Sundays with us meeting Denmark!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was thinking about making a list, but I think I've forgotten half of it, and I can't be bothered to find everything again 😂

NORWAY IS IN THE bleeping FINAL AFTER BEATING FRANCE!!! it's going to be a Viking battle on Sundays with us meeting Denmark!
amazing! i gosh darn love handball - one of my close friends is icelandic and got me into it!

let’s go norway! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
amazing! i gosh darn love handball - one of my close friends is icelandic and got me into it!

let’s go norway! 👏🏻👏🏻
I've never been into mens Handball (surprising to say, considering one guy from school is actually playing on the national team, and I've lived close by to two top teams in men's handball), I'm only into women's handball.
It's a great contrast from F1 with all male 😂

The Norwegian trainer for the girls are actually from Iceland, he's the cutest 🥰

Reactions: 4
I AM MAKING A LIST OF MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS EVEN THOUGH NOBODY CARES.

- The Haas thing is absolutely not a surprise - worst kept secret ever. I can’t really add anything that anyone else hasn’t already said. I just don’t get the Hulk selection. He’s had so many opportunities! If he couldn’t do it in the Renault when Danny was able to extract decent results, why do they think the Haas will fair him well?!

- SHARL ON THE ROLLERCOASTER IS THE BEST THING I’VE SEEN THIS WEEK. Man is smiling more than he has all season! Someone just get him out of Ferrari and buy him a season ticket for Alton Towers.

1668806020864.jpeg

- I’m still recovering from the restaurant pics and now the GPDA group pic 😩 Real end of school vibes. And they all look so happy together! Do you think they have a WhatsApp group with Pierre nagging everyone to send the many versions of the photo for his dump? And of course Pierre was the one setting off the timers on the cameras 😂

- Thank you @OOps2022, @LaBlonde and @Minttu for the commiserations re mine and Pierrot’s divorce. I can’t believe he’d do this to me so publicly. Now I know exactly how Yuki-san feels 🥺 I HOPE SHE MAKES YOU HAPPY, PEDRO.

All in all, I’m way too emotional about this being the last race of the season. This season may not have been the most exciting, but it’s been the first time I’ve religiously followed every race since my dad died. I’m so glad I found this lovely corner of the internet and all of you! You’ve been an absolute joy and I hope we can keep this place as active over winter break with all our analysis, race rewatches and driver stalking 🥺

We’ve come a long way since this…

1668805602422.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

- The Haas thing is absolutely not a surprise - worst kept secret ever. I can’t really add anything that anyone else hasn’t already said. I just don’t get the Hulk selection. He’s had so many opportunities! If he couldn’t do it in the Renault when Danny was able to extract decent results, why do they think the Haas will fair him well?!

- SHARL ON THE ROLLERCOASTER IS THE BEST THING I’VE SEEN THIS WEEK. Man is smiling more than he has all season! Someone just get him out of Ferrari and buy him a season ticket for Alton Towers.

View attachment 1741679

- I’m still recovering from the restaurant pics and now the GPDA group pic 😩 Real end of school vibes. And they all look so happy together! Do you think they have a WhatsApp group with Pierre nagging everyone to send the many versions of the photo for his dump? And of course Pierre was the one setting off the timers on the cameras 😂

- Thank you @OOps2022, @LaBlonde and @Minttu for the commiserations re mine and Pierrot’s divorce. I can’t believe he’d do this to me so publicly. Now I know exactly how Yuki-san feels 🥺 I HOPE SHE MAKES YOU HAPPY, PEDRO.

All in all, I’m way too emotional about this being the last race of the season. This season may not have been the most exciting, but it’s been the first time I’ve religiously followed every race since my dad died. I’m so glad I found this lovely corner of the internet and all of you! You’ve been an absolute joy and I hope we can keep this place as active over winter break with all our analysis, race rewatches and driver stalking 🥺

View attachment 1741666
sharl on the rollercoaster is my favourite thing i’ve seen all week. the way he throws his arms up and then turns to see that everyone else is having an equally amazing time while carlos is clinging onto the safety bar like 😬 i love him 😭

and @aidil, i’m so glad you found us and we found you and everyone found each other too! i can’t tell you how lovely it is to have this little corner where i can unleash my true self talk to you wonderful people about our wonderful boys. i’m looking forward to our post season stuff almost as much as the actual racing! love you all sm 💙

E9086937-8DE6-49D4-971A-535504C5B6E5.jpeg

(also i am eternally grateful for you putting up with my deep almost unhinged love for charles)

• Heart
sharl on the rollercoaster is my favourite thing i’ve seen all week. the way he throws his arms up and then turns to see that everyone else is having an equally amazing time while carlos is clinging onto the safety bar like 😬 i love him 😭

and @aidil, i’m so glad you found us and we found you and everyone found each other too! i can’t tell you how lovely it is to have this little corner where i can unleash my true self talk to you wonderful people about our wonderful boys. i’m looking forward to our post season stuff almost as much as the actual racing! love you all sm 💙

View attachment 1741753
Love you and your fabulous analyses so much my Piarles pal!

1668808077992.jpeg

This season wouldn’t have been half as entertaining without all of you making me howl and cry with laughter! 🥹 Who says you can’t meet awesome people online eh?! 😍💕

• Heart

View attachment 1741679

View attachment 1741666
Pedro will come back to you again, I'll give them six months before he's back at your doorstep❤

How could I forget the whole crashing into an Aldi-inchident 😂😂
Can't wait to have Tattle after dark with all of you during this winter break, to thirst even more. I am so grateful for finding this corner of the internet earlier this year, its my little safe spot on the internet❤ Can't wait to see what the next months will bring us, let the chaos commence!

Love you all just as much as Lewis loves Seb(why haven't we talked more about Lewis being in denial, btw)❤
Or even better: I love you more than Fernando's ego 🥰

• Heart

They for sure have a WhatsApp group, Romain Grosjean confirmed it during the Miami GP 😂 He was even spilling some of the controversial things beeing say on it but i can't remember what it was, i only remember that it was about something Seb said 😅.

I am also glad to have find the corner of the internet where i can talk about f1 with other fans and thirst on the drivers without being judged ❤ And a special merci beaucoup @aidil for creating this new thread when the other one became a bit too much for me ❤❤
Love you all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love you all just as much as Lewis loves Seb(why haven't we talked more about Lewis being in denial, btw)❤
and that’s a LOT 🤣🤣

@Blablabla29 - i hear you 💙 and agree, thank you @aidil for starting this thread and helping us all find a little home that suits us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pedro will come back to you again, I'll give them six months before he's back at your doorstep❤

How could I forget the whole crashing into an Aldi-inchident 😂😂
Can't wait to have Tattle after dark with all of you during this winter break, to thirst even more. I am so grateful for finding this corner of the internet earlier this year, its my little safe spot on the internet❤ Can't wait to see what the next months will bring us, let the chaos commence!

All I want is my Lake Como trip and an Abu Dhabi soft launch, followed by a ski trip. Is it too much to ask from Gasman?!

So here for the safe space! Life has been stressful at times this year and having this place to escape to has been wonderful! So glad to have made friends with some of you off here too, you’re all treats! 😍

They for sure have a WhatsApp group, Romain Grosjean confirmed it during the Miami GP 😂 He was even spilling some of the controversial things beeing say on it but i can't remember what it was, i only remember that it was about something Seb said 😅.

I am also glad to have find the corner of the internet where i can talk about f1 with other fans and thirst on the drivers without being judged ❤ And a special merci beaucoup @aidil for creating this new thread when the other one became a bit too much for me ❤❤
Love you all ❤
What I would do to see some of those chats! I wonder who’s annoying and always posting gifs. And who sends three min long voice clip rants 🤔 Fernando for sure.

Awww thank you mon petit pois! 😉🤣 I’m over the moon that we could get the gang back together as well as bringing others out of the woodwork!

• Heart
All I want is my Lake Como trip and an Abu Dhabi soft launch, followed by a ski trip. Is it too much to ask from Gasman?!

So here for the safe space! Life has been stressful at times this year and having this place to escape to has been wonderful! So glad to have made friends with some of you off here too, you’re all treats! 😍
I'll bring you and Jelly to ROC, it's not Lake Como, and we're probably going to freeze our tits off before heading to the sauna. And I can even take you skiing ❤ I'll be your Yuki 😂

I'm also so happy about having some of you out of tattle too 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Soooo do you guys remember at the start of the season when we all did that driver ranking thing from Tumblr? I just found my results and thought it would be interesting to redo it now the season is ending to see how my opinion has changed…! Max in particular has not fared well 😅

1668809113241.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t do this anymore

they look like group that spent summer camp together, with some love-hate events, and now they realise the summer camp is over and they all love eachother and promise to keep in touch LOL

but seriously, I love this :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will analyse this photo later in more details, I haven't seen anything from FPs today, and I want to watch FP and quali tomorrow and check some content, so damn some real life stuff to do now 😂😂

😭😭

oh and same, lewis, same.

this is all too cute for my hormones 😭😭😭

I wonder if Max put that on the Red Bull catering credit card
well, it could have been denied
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

THIS, I agree fully :)
can I actually say that from very pragmatic point of view post season can be great because the races schedule will not interrupt our timetable and the course of discussion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: *

*slagging and gossip can though, looking at you drivers

Last edited:
  • Heart
can I actually say that from very pragmatic point of view post season can be great because the races schedule will not interrupt our timetable and the course of discussion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: *

*slagging and gossip can though, looking at you drivers
This is so true! As much as I’ll miss the action for a few months, I won’t miss the extreme FOMO I get at work when FP sessions and press conferences are going on! Or sitting looking at my phone for updates while out with friends on a weekend 🤣

• Heart
I can't stay for long today, but I hope to catch up with you tomorrow, see you 😘😘😘

more tears
:cry::love:

0f40298b778110a5a3647bb14e281438db29bae8.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.