F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Yuki 🥹

OMG, this is the best, we HAVE to analyse these pictures at some point
they can also be used fo photoshopping

WHO PAID for food???
and where is Lewis on this restaurant photo?

btw WTF they all talked about for the whole dinner? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

yes, I have questions day today apparently :devilish: ooops
Looks like Lewis is on the right as I see purple

• Heart
Reactions: 7

WHO PAID for food???

i was just wondering where lewis was too! there looks to be some purple just behind sergio but i can’t see seb either - would love if they’d gone and had a quiet dinner by themselves 🤣

i would love this dinner to be like an actual work christmas party where all the grievances of the year come out, someone cries, at least four people kiss each other, everyone sings don’t stop believing and then you lose someone on the walk back to the hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
and yes Lewis, we see your hand around Checo
someone measure the distance between all teammates in this photo
I spy with my little eye the pair that has the biggest distance between them 😂😂😂
(jk, no conspiracy theories, but LOL)

• Haha
  • Heart

WHO PAID for food???

Max paid for the food as the WDC!

I imagine these guys talked alot about memories with Seb, the battles they've had on track. All the overtakes he's done to them.
And then they moved on to talk about how good it was for him to leave Ferrari, and all his plans in the future ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i was just wondering where lewis was too! there looks to be some purple just behind sergio but i can’t see seb either - would love if they’d gone and had a quiet dinner by themselves 🤣

i would love this dinner to be like an actual work christmas party where all the grievances of the year come out, someone cries, at least four people kiss each other, everyone sings don’t stop believing and then you lose someone in the walk back to the hotel.
I am almost 100% sure that there will be fanfictions written based on these photos
I am here for it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Be still my beating heart, that photo of them all together 😢.
I think Seb paid, cos ya know he’s a legend!

• Heart

i would love this dinner to be like an actual work christmas party where all the grievances of the year come out, someone cries, at least four people kiss each other, everyone sings don’t stop believing and then you lose someone on the walk back to the hotel.
I think Lewis is between Carlos and Seb (who is next to Mick of course) Pierre posted a photo of the table from a different angle

I am almost 100% sure that there will be fanfictions written based on these photos
I am here for it
there had BETTER BE 🤣👏🏻

i just realised i can’t see carlos in this photo either, i thought that was him at the back but i think it’s lance. he, lewis and seb must be the hidden group behind checo 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am also waiting for what our dear @StephenTJackson will have to say about the photos, esp. the restaurant one
where will you be Stephen? 😘😘😘😘
one chapter of THE book!!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am here for it
I'm currently writing one in my head, loosely based on this picture and all of the others we've gotten so far this week 😅

• Haha

WHO PAID for food???

I still can't believe we have Pierre and Lando squeeze together with their arms around each other when, not even a year ago, Pierre was liking every McLaren posts except the one with Lando in it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I still can't believe we have Pierre and Lando squeeze together with their arms behind the other back when, not even a year ago, Pierre was liking every McLaren posts exept the one with Lando in it 😂😂
i know!!! how the turn tables! 🤣

i think we could all write a thesis on these photos and their seating arrangements at dinner 🤣 george sitting next to nick has me 🥺 (i still hope he posts something for him over the weekend), pierre apparently being head of the table, it’s a dinner for seb but he just wanted to sit with mick and lewis :(

• Heart
I still can't believe we have Pierre and Lando squeeze together with their arms around each other when, not even a year ago, Pierre was liking every McLaren posts exept the one with Lando in it 😂😂
Both having Portuguese models from the same agency must have smoothed something over

• Haha
So we’re all a bit emotional so this will lighten the mood for a bit. Where would you sit….Question?
I’d be on top of Carlos 🤣
I'd sit next to Yuki and let him have first dibs on everything I couldn't finish eating cos I'm nice like that.

Unless sitting underneath the table right in the middle to survey the goods is an option? (Might require a torch though 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.