F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last quote 🤣.

Also, did not have Alonso making me emotional on my f1 bingo card this evening but that Seb tribute helmet is a really lovely surprise. He DOES have a heart after all!
So glad you are doing ok @aidil. You may need to be my emotional support person this weekend!
exactly
Fernando with feelings is something new to me, he mde me teaary eyed already yesterday with "one more time" caption for Seb and this thing with the helmet added more to this surprise, I find it actually really really lovely
(countdown to Fernando saying something questionable now:ROFLMAO:, again )

and not Lewis looking like he is taking their picture together LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I want to imagine he took the pic of them three with Seb,hoping he posts it ;)

xrvx481esj0a1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who’s stoking the toxicity now? Surely not the team who have had enough of all the anger within F1😮😮😮😮

WHAT IS THIS?!!!! Absolute twats of the highest order. And then you’ve got Max whinging on about social media abuse and his mistreatment. Pull the other one. Absolutely vile. No class whatsoever

• Wow
Reactions: 5
and not Lewis looking like he is taking their picture together LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I want to imagine he took the pic of them three with Seb,hoping he posts it ;)

View attachment 1738520
seb was next to fernando looking at these tweets so i really hope it is a photo of them (as the three from that generation). though it would make me cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
STOP. I am so behind on this place and DMs and all sorts, just seen this and now I’m bawling 😭😭😭 HE IS SO HAPPY TO FINALLY GET ONE BACK! Also probably the last PIERREEEEE GASLYYYYYY we’ll ever get 😩
You really don't think well have Daniel in some kind of media-role after this? 🥺 Imagine if Daniel is the interviewer at the podium in Vegas and Pierre wins, you know well get a PIERREEEEE GASLYYYY out of that at least. 🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
After a few weeks off from Tattle, I’m slowly coming back online - but discovered that now we have two different threads. Since I’ve interacted with the accounts that are on here specifically the most - just wanted to say hiiii ❤

may I wonder why there are several threads on here 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
aww and a table photo! (though a few of them look startled by it 🤣)

8745129E-8B01-4459-ADFD-D05B28154621.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The last quote 🤣.

Also, did not have Alonso making me emotional on my f1 bingo card this evening but that Seb tribute helmet is a really lovely surprise. He DOES have a heart after all!
So glad you are doing ok @aidil. You may need to be my emotional support person this weekend!
That last quote made me tear up so hard.😭 I'm so happy I'm going back to work tomorrow and won't be sitting here with you lot crying my eyes out. Going to attend a workshop on food sustainability in our region tomorrow. Can't wait! I think Seb would have been proud of me if he knew 😂

Last time I was in the city for work, I ended up sitting in the parking lot crying over Sebs announcement that he's retiring. So yeah, can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

I'll pull myself together before going to IKEA or visiting my friend, not sure what to do when I'm actually in the big city😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I came on to post those photos!
Well just caught up on the press conferences.I have to say it was emotional.
I forgot the race was 1pm on Sunday. I’ll have to take “husband” to his ferry about 2-215 so I’m going to miss some of it 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I came on to post those photos!
Well just caught up on the press conferences.I have to say it was emotional.
I forgot the race was 1pm on Sunday. I’ll have to take “husband” to his ferry about 2-215 so I’m going to miss some of it 😭.
You husband can walk on Sunday. He probably needs some exercise (don't we all😂)
This is to much of an emotional mess for us women to watch, stay home, cry, drink that beer and say "duck EM ALL" ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So we’re all a bit emotional so this will lighten the mood for a bit. Where would you sit….Question?
I’d be on top of Carlos 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You husband can walk on Sunday. He probably needs some exercise (don't we all😂)
This is to much of an emotional mess for us women to watch, stay home, cry, drink that beer and say "duck EM ALL" ❤
I love to say get a taxi but only be another argument. I honestly think when the race is 2pm start here he times his departure on purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So we’re all a bit emotional so this will lighten the mood for a bit. Where would you sit….Question?
I’d be on top of Carlos 🤣
on top of carlos is an amazing choice 🤣👌🏻

i would be with charles in a private location where there are no others or at least somehow squashed in between him and lando 🤣

love that we’re getting different versions of this photo. was some poor person taking it with everyone’s phones:

4F66C121-144F-4CC4-AB24-40FF8186DDBD.jpeg

• Heart
nooooo - this is adorable 🥺🥺

i feel like we so rarely see them in an evening out group like this. off to completely analyse this photo now 🤣

edit: also, nooo 😭😭

aww and a table photo! (though a few of them look started by it 🤣)

View attachment 1738614
OMG, this is the best, we HAVE to analyse these pictures at some point
they can also be used fo photoshopping

WHO PAID for food???
and where is Lewis on this restaurant photo?

btw WTF they all talked about for the whole dinner? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

yes, I have questions day today apparently :devilish: ooops

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.