Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

conrea37

VIP Member
SOMEONE GAVE SEB ALPACAS 😭 As someone about to own their first (kept with others) this is pure joy to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I'm here and made it back from York! Only one small inchident, something has happened to my back and I'm in pain and walking or standing up is very sore 🙃🙃 this has happened to me a few times in the last couple of years and stupidly I've never got it checked out.

I could only listen to quali on the radio on the way home and watching highlights now but... 😴

Here's Seb's dungaree bear for good luck tomorrow 🍀
FblDFzraQAIV3kL_format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

• Heart
Happy new thread!
Just catching up now! Been on a training course today which is my idea of hell as I have total imposter syndrome (especially since coming back from mat leave) and I hate making awkward conversation with people I don’t know 😂.
I agree RE Mick and Haas. I hope he finds himself somewhere, even if it is Merc reserve for now. Lewis, George and Toto would help him I think.
I’m in total denial about Sunday 😭😭😭😭. I wish they were showing it live on channel 4 like last year but guess that was (heartbreaking) exceptional circumstances.
I’m manifesting a Lewis win (redemption), Seb second. And even though I don’t like him Nando just for the nostalgia (sorry Danny ric and Mick. Oh and Nicky) 😂
Ah those 3 on the podium together would be epic. The whole grid doing doughnuts would be the best thing ever though. I'd love to see Seb in his old Redbull once more as well but he'll probably add it to his collection eventually anyway 🤣.
Does anyone even care about who really wins this weekend? It feels like everyone just wants a bit nostalgic send off party so we can collectively cry through our tears!

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
So much this. Even if there wasn't evidence of him being asked multiple times to give the place back, if it *genuinely* was the case that it was left til the last corner and it wasn't enough time, a driver who intends to obey team orders in that scenario would have said 'I'm sorry, you didn't give me enough warning' etc. Like, do they think people are really that dumb to believe that statement?

If you don't like team orders as a driver (I feel like most fans would say they'd prefer race results to be decided on track with teammates allowed to race, but we know it happens and why it happens), then you should just come out and say that and own it. I would have more respect for someone who just came out and said 'I don't believe in team orders and I don't intend to listen to them'....obviously you would probably not be super popular with your team for saying that, but it's a statement of intent at least.

All this palaver still ends up with the same net optics to the rest of the world which is that Max is perfectly fine with team orders, just so long as he is the one who benefits from them.
Exactly. My main issue with Max is the blatant hypocrisy. If that’s who you are, just own it. People would have more respect for you if you did, it’s the constant “I can give it but I can’t take it” attitude that I can’t stand. It’s the same with the Sky boycott rubbish, the minute they’re not praising him it’s like the world had ended. Of course no one should be abusing him or any of his family members, but does he care about the abuse Checo and his family have also suffered? Because he probably should have mentioned that too if he did. It seems like he’s perfectly happy for there to be a toxic environment around the sport as long as he’s not on the receiving end of it. At least the other drivers say it’s bad when it happens to EVERYONE, not just themselves

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Woke up a bit sad. The reason I found the F1 threads on Tattle was because of Daniel. I’ve made good friends from here basically thanks to him 😢

• Heart
  • Sad

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Poor Charles. Trying to eat dinner & this idiot questioning him. So gracious of him to even have a conversation with him.

• Angry
  • Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
awww!

this comment did make me laugh too (bless lewis for getting the bill):

SAY WHAT?!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I know some people really don't like Lando but how can you seriously think he actually poisonned all the grid and admitted it live on tv ?? 😭😭

Screenshot_20221119-211141_Twitter.jpg

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I think the Haas announcement is brutal and a bit shitty tbh. It’s a contrast to the other team departure announcements we have seen recently
Hi everyone!

I agree, the announcement is cold as ice, looks like copy paste from some templates, it's hard to understand why....I am really really sad for Mick ❤ I hope it's just a short break for him.

at the same time I am curious about Nico (it is an unexpected story, well not for last weeks, but in general, who would have thought), him with Kevin and all this stuff. I would like to hear Haas reasons. (I only read the news, didn' check anything more, so if they explained more I will check it later)

I have questions. 😆😂
Does Guenther think they will not get along and just wanted some drama?
Is the war of the Baguettes, possible RB conflicts arising, unknown Fernando's El Plan for stirring the pot at AM, not enough now for everybody?
Is F1 a social and psychological experiment on these drivers, teams and all of us?
Who is behind all of this?
😂😂😂

• Haha

lucha.43

VIP Member
Sorry for all the reaction spam!! Been a hell of a week but off today so finally catching up on everything.

so much has happened, gutted for mick but hoping Mercedes’ is a nicer environment for him and he gets another opportunity. The drivers dinner was just 🥹 I have to keep stopping myself from crying every time I think about all the endings this weekend.

on a slightly separate note, a girl I went to uni with spent FP2 in alpines garage and she’s been in the paddock all day. Life isn’t fair 😭

2D549E49-A442-4D75-941A-DE0D4F182BD8.jpeg

hope you’re all having a great week, roll on the weekend ❤

• Wow

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Also Guenther is a terrible team principal. A few funny Netflix quotes have made people forget that

aidil

VIP Member
I’m quite drunk now and feeling very empty cos March suddenly sounds very far away 😩

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Anyone else secretly hoping Max and Checo take each other out tomorrow for the dramz 🤣
Perfect ending of the season!

Let's perform sone witchcraft for that to happen.
(I'll be flying to Abu Dhabi on my broom and fuck up both cars just so were safe)

• Haha
  • Heart