Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
All of us focussing on potential drama between driver pairings next year when really we ought to be focussing on TED AND NICO 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

LaBlonde

VIP Member
this is the CUTEST THING i’ve ever seen. and full circle, it had to happen on his final weekend 😭 i love how absolutely ecstatic about it daniel is:

• Heart
  • Sad

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Re Sebs kids and Hanna, yes they’re there but media have been specifically told not to film them❤

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
no, no, the RB guys are not fine, Christian
tell me I am crazy but this is a bit passive agressive it all

SHARL sitting on this chair, AWAY FROM THEM, I can;t I LOVE HIM

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
this is the CUTEST THING i’ve ever seen. and full circle, it had to happen on his final weekend 😭 i love how absolutely ecstatic about it daniel is:

STOP. I am so behind on this place and DMs and all sorts, just seen this and now I’m bawling 😭😭😭 HE IS SO HAPPY TO FINALLY GET ONE BACK! Also probably the last PIERREEEEE GASLYYYYYY we’ll ever get 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12

aidil

VIP Member
the absolute joy on his face after he did it too - he’s like AT LAST 😀 and daniel is so genuinely charmed by it too. i am 😭😭

(lovely to see you, i was wondering where you were 😘)
It’s all he ever wanted! 🥲 Pierre’s French accent is notched up to 1000 when he shouts that too! 🤣💕 God I’ll miss them together!

Just been a crazy week as I finally have an assistant at work now so been training her up and then busy after work! Ready to wind down for the last race weekend of the year and catch up on everything after a shower 😍 Love you guys so much x

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Photo 9. It's taken Lando until Abu Dhabi to trap Mick into his web of men! God Lando, you should've done this ages ago!

God the heart eyes going on!

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
There are rumours for quite some time, some journalists were talking about it a few weeks ago, that Haas wasn't happy with Mick because he, apparently, isn't a teamplayer. It apparently have something to do with the sprint race in austria. I don't exactly remember what happened here but the team (i don't know if it was steiner or Gene haas) didn't like the way he behave. I wouldn't be surprised if this story is totally made up by haas to find a excuse to fire him.
I agree that he crashed too much at the beginning of the year and that haas can't afford it but he has improve a lot since silverstone i would say and the goals they set for him to keep his seat were just unreachable. It is all really unfair. And i am not even talking of all the times they messed up his strategy.
And you can't pretend to be an ambitious team by choosing hulkenberg as a driver. Nothing against the guy but if you are ambitious then bet on a young, promising guy who can progress not someone who has done 3 races in 2 years and has never been seen as a top driver.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 to all of this!

i have absolutely nothing against hulkenberg either but he isn’t an ambitious choice and (if i’m being really harsh) he’s had opportunities, numerous ones. if you’re claiming to be an ambitious team with big future plans then surely you either stick with mick (and the potential sponsorship cash he brings too) or pick another young driver with potential. they’re not coming across as a great team to deal with if you’re young though, they were so impatient with mick. i fully agree that he had his issues and too many impacts, but i also think they could have given more time.