F1 Chatter #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is an engineer on boats (lol I imagine his title is more complex than that but you know) and I asked how much it would cost to be on one of the yachts for the weekend... and he said it would be easily a few million 🙃 so girls who wants to club together for next year??
i have about £30 but will make up for it with my sparkling company?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can offer a fancy cat and some bottles of gin to the party. If I contribute financially, you’ll end up owing money 💀

duck YES YUKI! That was sexy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We need sponsorship, let’s slide into the DM’s of all the drivers and see where we get 😂

• Haha
Do seb engineers are too busy crying to make him pit ? Man is 3s slower than everyone around him 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We need sponsorship, let’s slide into the DM’s of all the drivers and see where we get 😂
okay i’ll take charles, i feel i can fully commit to that.

it’ll be tough for me but i’ll do it for you guys and the tattle yacht.

• Haha
Pyry liked a story reply of mine last night. That’s my contact seeing as Pedro is still ghosting me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My friend is an engineer on boats (lol I imagine his title is more complex than that but you know) and I asked how much it would cost to be on one of the yachts for the weekend... and he said it would be easily a few million 🙃 so girls who wants to club together for next year??
Really depends on his rank, but mostly they are just called engineers😂 I may or may not have too much knowledge about boats, having dated someone who's now a captain. Yes, he's still a good friend of mine, so we don't have to pay for the captainduty on our boat 😂 He might even get us a good deal, since he knows the captain on a famous superyatch 😏 (as seen in the newest season of Below Deck, the one set in Norway)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I will take Lewis, it will be tough but I’ll take one for the Tattle team

Seb is RAGING

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I'll do Lance and Lewis 😂
The Strollfamily already have a yacht, so that's the boat fixed 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.