F1 Chatter #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George, that bleeping lanky streak of tit!

That smirky grin still on his face at interview, he knows what he's done!

bleeping love that cocky little shite!

Now for smiley Viking King.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
God this is just what we needed after the boredom of Mexico and the general predictability of the last few races. I am so happy for KMag!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
George, that bleeping lanky streak of tit!

That smirky grin still on his face at interview, he knows what he's done!

bleeping love that cocky little shite!

Now for smiley Viking King.
I don't get how anyone can hate him, he's so hilarious! He's a complete troll but doesn't even realise 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He's an absolute delight in every way! I genuinely adore him!
me too, he is hilarious and he honestly provided a lot of entertaining stuff this year, on contrary to many other drivers

I will go for spam hunt later, KMag at first but Georgie deserves few photos too!

@aac_124 how are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just saw quali result K Mag on pole 🤯 ?!?!?!?! How did this happen? 😂 I really need to see the replay now to understand how this happened 😅
When i told you it will be interesting just when i can't watch it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@aac_124 how are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m not good at all I’ve had what I’d go as far as to say the worst few days of my life, I’ve never felt like this before but the tone is so good here tonight with that quali result that I don’t want to lower it. But thank you for asking ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just saw quali result K Mag on pole 🤯 ?!?!?!?! How did this happen? 😂 I really need to see the replay now to understand how this happened 😅
When i told you it will be interesting just when i can't watch it 😂
you MUST see the replay Blabla, from the beginnin until the end!
you were absolutely right, too bad you couldn't see it live, but the replay will do!

actually this is the only quali this season that I want to see the replay of :LOL:

I’m not good at all I’ve had what I’d go as far as to say the worst few days of my life, I’ve never felt like this before but the tone is so good here tonight with that quali result that I don’t want to lower it. But thank you for asking ❤
oh nooo, I hope you will feel better soon 🥰🙏❤❤❤ just remember, everything passes, so whatever is going on, take it one step at a time, you'll get through this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
you MUST see the replay Blabla, from the beginnin until the end!
you were absolutely right, too bad you couldn't see it live, but the replay will do!

actually this is the only quali this season that I want to see the replay of :LOL:

oh nooo, I hope you will feel better soon 🥰🙏❤❤❤ just remember, everything passes, so whatever is going on, take it one step at a time, you'll get through this!!!
Argh why is it always like this ? 😅 Will probably watch it in the train tomorrow.
But i am not complaining, i am at the lion King Musical and this show is soooo good. The scenery and the suits are incredible. And the music is just everything. I love it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.