F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that photo of esteban still has me feeling a kind of way 🥵👌🏻 never before or since for him but in this one moment?! yes please.
That's the picture that got me feral for the first time on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some delightful Asian guy who’s profile pic is him with someone dressed up as Mario told me to go back to the kitchen and cook 🙄🤣
My favourite retort to this is usually to say "Rather that, than have anything you have attempted to cook. I doubt you have any form of skill in any room of the house. Also I would normally tell you to kiss my ass, but unfortunately for you, you will never ever have that pleasure"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Afternoon everyone happy Halloween I’ve just woke up with an absolutely mangled foot after kicking a pumpkin like a football last night (according to the video my friend send me not going to lie have no recollection of it) but if your celebrating today hope you have an amazing night ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There is another one where Max mentions "stupid asshole, stupid pig, you'll never make it" as things his Dad used to say to him.
How the duck was Jos friends with Schumacher???? You can totally see why Michael loved Seb, they are so similar but Jos??? You couldn't get 2 more different approaches to their families.
I do feel for Max, I keep hoping he will see his dad for what he is when he has his own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Afternoon everyone happy Halloween I’ve just woke up with an absolutely mangled foot after kicking a pumpkin like a football last night (according to the video my friend send me not going to lie have no recollection of it) but if your celebrating today hope you have an amazing night ❤
I love drunk Aac😂❤ (I love you sober top, drunk Aac just does so much stupid tit sometimes😂)
I'd love to see that film, probably looks alot like what I did when I kicked cale and cauliflowers after a drunk night out 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You.sound like trouble. Good trouble 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just posting this to show the definitive story of Jos leaving Max and how much Max has been damaged/abused by this fuckwit. If you're not keen on Max... just have a watch anyway to maybe get an insight to him and his life.

The fact he laughs this off pains me. I wish he’d tell his abuser dad to duck off

She's the kind of girl you'd love to hang out with, mostly because you never know what she'll do during the night 😂
I already know that Aac and I would have the perfect night out, probably ending in an ambulance or handcuffs 😂 (And I'm supposed to be the grown up of us)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit chaotic apparently 😂

She's the kind of girl you'd love to hang out with, mostly because you never know what she'll do during the night 😂
I already know that Aac and I would have the perfect night out, probably ending in an ambulance or I'm handcuffs 😂 (And I'm supposed to be the grown up of us)
That’s very true min and I think we’ve probably both had nights like that separately it would chaos if we were together 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
aaaw, I thought it would be a quiet day today here but I see there is an amazing combination of very serious stuff and pleasure, I love you guys:)

I will put my two cents into serious discussions some other time (heavy topics, I have a lot of thougths but would need some time to write them down precisely, I am sure we will come back to it ;) ), but I just wanted to say I generally follow F1 for its entirety. As to the drivers, they are some interesting characters, only from what we could see obviously, I kind of like observing them all, and I really have no energy for negative emotions. I naturally like (to say the least LOL) some of them more, but not to the point of being not critical at all, no saints there, no saints anywhere🤣

My contribution to the cleanse 😂

• Heart
aaaw, I thought it would be a quiet day today here but I see there is an amazing combination of very serious stuff and pleasure, I love you guys:)

I will put my two cents into serious discussions some other time (heavy topics, I have a lot of thougths but would need some time to write them down precisely, I am sure we will come back to it ;) ), but I just wanted to say I generally follow F1 for its entirety. As to the drivers, they are some interesting characters, only from what we could see obviously, I kind of like observing them all, and I really have no energy for negative emotions. I naturally like (to say the least LOL) some of them more, but not to the point of being not critical at all, no saints there, no saints anywhere🤣

My contribution to the cleanse 😂
I love these videos and I can’t decide who my fave is laugh wise

• Heart
  • Heart
same 🤣

i think mine might be either lando (i love that it becomes a squawk sometimes) or carlos (i love that he isn’t afraid to make himself sound weird) - honorable mention to charles’ hiccup laugh though!

bebe valtteri is my absolute favourite 🥺
Pierre is one of my faves, he looks so different in that last clip of him 👶🏻 He’s ageing so well 🔥

• Heart
I think Max has a sadness about him. Personally I don’t see a ‘passion’ for racing that I see in some of the other drivers, he likes winning for sure but never seems joyful if you know what I mean. I really can’t see him being in the sport for as long as Seb for example, as soon as he stops winning he will be off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
this is beautifully expressed and exactly how i feel.

it’s definitely been a learning curve for him because i think, on some level, he must have thought that what happened to seb and fernando wouldn’t happen to him because he’s been ferrari’s golden boy, il predestinato, for so long. it wouldn’t surprise me if he had a very rose tinted view and thought that they would all pull together for him - when instead they folded under pressure like they’ve done for so many others in recent years. how that makes him feel about his long term future with them, idk.

my worry for him is that he seems a very sensitive person and someone who takes a lot of blame on his own shoulders (which i think mattia has definitely used to a ferrari pr advantage). some of those errors have been his own of course, and he’s still got a very erratic streak to his driving that a lot of his age group seem to have evolved out of. i hope he learns but i think he also will just take a lot of it to heart, this is a man who had memorised the exact position of every single one of his crashes and minor impacts when he played the f1 game on twitch.

i think i’m starting to think that he and ferrari just aren’t a great match tbh. he’s sensitive and emotive, and so are they. he would thrive with (as much as i hate him) someone like horner whereas mattia just seems to meet his temperament and it doesn’t help.

(yikes, double essays from me in this page, sorry. i have a lot of feelings 🤣)
couldn’t have said it better myself!
Totally agree re the Christian-Mattia point, as much as Horner isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, he absolutely knows how to handle drivers and get the best out of them. Same with Toto. I think Charles would thrive in a Mercedes’, as much as it would break my heart 😭 😂

• Heart
Just posting this to show the definitive story of Jos leaving Max and how much Max has been damaged/abused by this fuckwit. If you're not keen on Max... just have a watch anyway to maybe get an insight to him and his life.

The person I married is like this with our son about his football. Every match day he gets a full on talk to the game then we have post match analysis on the way home. My son said the other week he was giving up goalkeeping because he’d 2 bad games which he didn’t. This is all his Dads negative comments. Breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.