F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posting some thread cleanse material cos things are getting quite dark and we started this space to avoid all the controversy that was happening elsewhere…! 😬

Going to miss these two so much next year x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just posting some thread cleanse material cos things are getting quite dark and we started this space to avoid all the controversy that was happening elsewhere…! 😬

Going to miss these two so much next year x

i can’t believe they’re about to be separated 😭😭

i’ve never seen that final bus conversation 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
….. yeah. This, to be honest. It’s not an excuse, and not everyone with Max’s upbringing would be like he is now. You can look at it as part of the reason, for sure but he’s had plenty of experience in the real world and around people that aren’t Jos to know right from wrong by now. At least in my opinion
Yeah. We'll differ on that as i think he's definitely a product of extreme and prolonged abuse. I don't think he's a bad person. Not perfect by any means however.

I mean Lewis is doing a film with Brad Pitt isn't he and Pitt is an alleged abuser? Also there's that picture of Lewis with Ansel Elgort who is accused of sexual assault.....

Surely Lewis knows right from wrong?

* disclaimer, i like Lewis but I'm just illustrating a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i can’t believe they’re about to be separated 😭😭

i’ve never seen that final bus conversation 🤣
It’s from the All Access video from Suzuka, 10/10 recommend for lots of joyous Yukierre content 🥹

I saw Yuki’s post race interview and his face 😭 he was so upset.
I still can’t bring myself to watch it 😂😂😂 I get so maternal over Yuki-san 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s from the All Access video from Suzuka, 10/10 recommend for lots of joyous Yukierre content 🥹

I still can’t bring myself to watch it 😂😂😂 I get so maternal over Yuki-san 😂
And Daniel was like ‘ya I’m not taking full responsibility for that one’ villain era

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah. We'll differ on that as i think he's definitely a product of extreme and prolonged abuse. I don't think he's a bad person. Not perfect by any means however.

I mean Lewis is doing a film with Brad Pitt isn't he and Pitt is an alleged abuser? Also there's that picture of Lewis with Ansel Elgort who is accused of sexual assault.....

Surely Lewis knows right from wrong?

* disclaimer, i like Lewis but I'm just illustrating a point.
He ran into Ansel in the coffee shop apparently and they spoke for like 5 minutes, and I don’t believe he chose Brad Pitt personally but yeah I don’t actually agree with that.
But can that be compared to Max dating Kelly, who’s about as problematic as it gets? Or describing someone you’ve just heard used the n word and a homophobic slur as a “nice person”? I don’t think so. And he’s choosing to be around them, from what I’ve heard Jos is no Kelly fan so that’s certainly not his influence. Max has also insulted an entire country (Mongolia) and said it wasn’t his problem people got offended and refused to apologise. I just don’t think that’s all Jos’ and not Max. Jos has done Max no favours that’s for sure but I just don’t believe it can all be attributed to him and I think that’s a bit of a cop out, in all honesty.

Just to make sure it’s clear, I can’t stand Jos. I don’t think he should be anywhere near the sport. He’s 100% made Max’s mentality towards racing the way that it is and he’s probably made him think respecting others is a weakness but I don’t think it’s the only reason

• Heart
Reactions: 4
also, do we know what pierre’s be real is yet 🤣

confession: i don’t entirely know what be real is or even if there’s a space between be and real. i am very old 👵🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Me getting triggered af and spamming you all with wholesome content rn 🥲

1667229484564.jpeg

1667230036446.jpeg

1667230061813.jpeg

1667230076889.jpeg

1667230094861.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He ran into Ansel in the coffee shop apparently and they spoke for like 5 minutes, and I don’t believe he chose Brad Pitt personally but yeah I don’t actually agree with that.
But can that be compared to Max dating Kelly, who’s about as problematic as it gets? Or describing someone you’ve just heard used the n word and a homophobic slur as a “nice person”? I don’t think so. And he’s choosing to be around them, from what I’ve heard Jos is no Kelly fan so that’s certainly not his influence. Max has also insulted an entire country (Mongolia) and said it wasn’t his problem people got offended and refused to apologise. I just don’t think that’s all Jos’ and not Max. Jos has done Max no favours that’s for sure but I just don’t believe it can all be attributed to him and I think that’s a bit of a cop out, in all honesty.

Just to make sure it’s clear, I can’t stand Jos. I don’t think he should be anywhere near the sport. He’s 100% made Max’s mentality towards racing the way that it is and he’s probably made him think respecting others is a weakness but I don’t think it’s the only reason
Ok, i see your points. But life experience and growth is important and Max is still only 25. Lewis and his "boys don't wear dresses" and where he is now with his Meta gala outfit show that people learn and grow.

If he can just get away from Jos, Kelly, Hornbag....

Kelly is awful, agreed. All Piquet's are awful. Horrible.

The irony is Max isn't even my favourite driver!

Reactions: 5
also, do we know what pierre’s be real is yet 🤣

confession: i don’t entirely know what be real is or even if there’s a space between be and real. i am very old 👵🏻
So I had a BeReal account for about a month and then found myself getting furious with it because the alert always went off when I was at work or in bed. So it basically looked like I had zero social life and I can assure you THIS MILLENNIAL KNOWS HOW TO PARTAY. Partay is what the cool kids say right? 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok y'all, the return of PDR to Sky Sports this weekend got me thinking about the various presenters and as I'm off work today, I've ended up pulling together a ranking of them all. yes you read that right and I know what you're thinking, that is seriously bleeping boring bring it on. will post it later today once I've got my thoughts in order 🤣

Someone I work with uses it. She is 22 or 23. Apparently it's "good" but I think I'll have to sit this one out 🥴

• Heart
AIDIL!

i am too emotional for this and you used THAT photo at the end i am 😭😍😭😍😭

So I had a BeReal account for about a month and then found myself getting furious with it because the alert always went off when I was at work or in bed. So it basically looked like I had zero social life and I can assure you THIS MILLENNIAL KNOWS HOW TO PARTAY. Partay is what the cool kids say right? 👵
i feel this would be me 🤣 i didn’t realise it was a “what are you doing right now” thing and so i appreciate pierre’s dedication to the cause!

Ok y'all, the return of PDR to Sky Sports this weekend got me thinking about the various presenters and as I'm off work today, I've ended up pulling together a ranking of them all. yes you read that right and I know what you're thinking, that is seriously bleeping boring bring it on. will post it later today once I've got my thoughts in order 🤣

Someone I work with uses it. She is 22 or 23. Apparently it's "good" but I think I'll have to sit this one out 🥴
i want to see your rankings! bring it on 🔥

and for @aidil - my pirales pal, some more gifts 💙

B87EEDA1-C3AE-490A-8A3A-8F25412558B0.jpeg
93F2E1D5-CB34-49E0-89B7-48A8F49B7721.jpeg
58C55A61-E283-4505-8B5E-D1D4A189DEF6.jpeg
879C0F10-75ED-4863-8A8D-B02DA95C5CA1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Never had a BeReal, probably never will. But other than that: retweet on the millennial knows how to party -part 😂

Joining in on the thread cleanse: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
73F01DF9-4920-45C7-A722-D4E91C84D15A.jpeg

1654005502943.png

Just because I love those abs still 🤤🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 9
the way max is laughing and telling this story like it’s a funny anecdote just makes me so sad. i get why people aren’t keen on him, i absolutely do, but he is so much a product of the environment in which he was raised. his mother’s comments about him getting his gentleness from her and jos never liking it, and moving him far away and erasing the belgian side of his identity and so his mother also, makes me sad.

the fact that the team are all like “we couldn’t console him because jos had told us not to” - he was an actual child :(
i get why he is in defensive mood 24/7. i had abusive mother with zero love and that affected me as a person. I wish his dad stayed behind and away from Max .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.