F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booing is never ok unless it's a panto, F1 isn't quite there yet

Abhorrent

Reactions: 13
The crowd booing Lewis when he is saying they were really great all weekend 🤬🤬
How bloody gracious was he despite all that booing?! Even congratulating Max too. He's a much bigger person than me, I would have turned around like duck OFF THE LOT OF YA!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that the Plan C they talked about earlier was that Carlos and Charles should hide in a cave instead of racing
I will have to spend extra time now on tiktok watching Carlos clips 😂 😂 😂 😂

Trying to see some positives: Lewis 2nd, and Daniel getting his driver of the day, even though he should give half of it to Yuki, happy Antonio

Reactions: 4
I know this is petty of me but it mildly annoys me that Max never bothers to give the fans a shout out in the post race interviews 🥱

This is why no one likes you 😈
it’s especially weird given that it’s checo’s home race and you think he would give some kind of shoutout. i’m sure checo does that for him but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is petty of me but it mildly annoys me that Max never bothers to give the fans a shout out in the post race interviews 🥱

This is why no one likes you 😈
Yeah I always think this...but whenever the interviewer basically makes him acknowledge the crowd it sounds so awkward and false

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1691800Stan is not mincing his words on the BBC text in. Funny that when it’s Max breaking a record of Michael’a (and Seb’s) people don’t mind but with Lewis......
It is not ok. It will never be ok. Schumi and Seb have been agressive little shits in their time and controversial figures but somehow Max beating them hurts far more than if it were Lewis.
This whole season is making me sad.
Although Checo is on the podium so I am clearly a goddess.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Main thoughts today:

• Boring race 💤
• Papa Perez is just a legend
• Danny Ric getting driver of the day is a bit of a joke (sorry to his fans!). He ruined someone else’s race.
• Did Ferrari race?
• Lewis is an absolute gentleman. Always, always so dignified.
• Did I mention it was a snooze fest?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
tattlers of a certain age will remember chad le clos’ dad being interviewed after his gold medal at the london olympics and just weeping and saying LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL BOY over and over. i imagine that is what papa perez will be like and i must see it 😭
YES I remember that!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine a driver ruining your race and the fucker gets driver of the day. I CANNOT
I think everyone voted for Daniel because it was the only mildly entertaining thing to happen in 2 hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahahaha crying at even Sky acknowledging it was a boring race.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lewis drinking with his little straw in cool down room staying in his own world is a mood. I love him :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.