F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely frustrated that no one listened to him earlier. Merc could have made this so much harder for Redbull. I'm genuinely baffled why they thought hards were the way to go!
Also...what's happened to Ferrari? Have they just gone home?
I think that the Plan C they talked about earlier was that Carlos and Charles should hide in a cave instead of racing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ferrari not even competing anymore mercedes messing up the strategy and red bull winning again

Reactions: 5
I can't even remember when I last saw a Ferrari on screen. Have race control forgotten they exist too?

Reactions: 12
I think that the Plan C they talked about earlier was that Carlos and Charles should hide in a cave instead of racing
you’re correct except it’s my house, not a cave, and only charles is there. another selfless tattler will have to take carlos (i’m sure @OOps2022 will be glad to!)

but, yeah, i think they’re just ready for the season to be done or at least are pretending it already is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, fair play to Max, that was an easy victory....not really any pressure at all despite all our hopes.
Sad that he's smashed Schumi and Vettels record though...I sort of hoped it wouldn't happen.
At least Papa Perez will be happy...no one elae seems very pleased

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.