F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cupcaaaaaakeeee πŸ₯°

Edit: Oh, I will have to rewatch it later where I have better internet :LOL:

To be honest, I am ALREADY nervous about the start, for MANY reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 5
guys if he wins tomorrow i don’t think you’ll see me again because i will, quite literally, ascend to a different level of being, farewell 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Argh I can't wait for this! People moan about Monaco but it's definitely the most exciting qualis of the season and it's a fascinating track. I WILL get there one day 😭
We will all get there and create chaos one day!

Still working on getting us that cruiseship all to ourself so we can all go together πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sooooooo who is under investigation for impeding? I want to know if the grid will change a lot or not πŸ˜… I think Carlos is but i don't know if he was the one impeded or the one impeding.

Reactions: 3
This season might be more interesting then we expected with 3 teams in the running - and a not so good outperforming RB πŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good luck my husband spent all morning assembling our new BBQ and now it’s raining! 🀣
Had to take a break during Q3, it got to warm out there πŸ˜‚ But I will be making my dinner on that damn thing even if its the last thing I'll do.

And assembling is so much easier with a glass of wine by my side (forgot to buy beer earlier, and I actually missed it a little in this heatπŸ˜…), handy women drink wine and handy men drink beer, isn't it so? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.