F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made it, but only now, no idea what has happened so far

But is Carlos driving for Checo's seat ? 😅

Reactions: 3
let’s go oscar! father and son podium!

you just know he said “i’ve hit the wall” in the most 😐 way possible too.

Reactions: 7
Wow Pierre. And yay for Alex. And Yuki san. Bye Danny.
---
What has happened to Ferrari?!? Is this a deliberate strategy?

Reactions: 6
Following quali on the train with you folks to hear what's happening as I'm not going to be home in time for any of it 😅 I did treat myself to buying some new yarn though and will make up for missing today by having multiple screens on the go tomorrow to account for Formula E, F3, F2, F1, MotoGP AND the Indy500 and my butt shall only leave the sofa for tea/food/pee breaks!

• Heart
duck off Checo. You're just tit. Lando had to get a sponsor banner pulled out of his car and still got through Q1. You're tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Following quali on the train with you folks to hear what's happening as I'm not going to be home in time for any of it 😅 I did treat myself to buying some new yarn though and will make up for missing today by having multiple screens on the go tomorrow to account for Formula E, F3, F2, F1, MotoGP AND the Indy500 and my butt shall only leave the sofa for tea/food/pee breaks!
what a weekend!!! 👏🏻👏🏻

there’s gonna be a few here tomorrow for indy right? i still don’t understand it but intend on watching the whole thing because PATO 🕯
---
duck off Checo. You're just tit. Lando had to get a sponsor banner pulled out of his car and still got through Q1. You're tit.
love that he kept saying “we” are struggling, “we” have been finding it hard….. because your teammate seems fine checo ngl 🤣

• Haha
what a weekend!!! 👏🏻👏🏻

there’s gonna be a few here tomorrow for indy right? i still don’t understand it but intend on watching the whole thing because PATO 🕯
Pato is the only one that matters in IndyCar.

All about redemption after Marcus Ericsson tried to kill him last year (slight exaggeration), and went out right near the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
what a weekend!!! 👏🏻👏🏻

---

love that he kept saying “we” are struggling, “we” have been finding it hard….. because your teammate seems fine checo ngl 🤣
I will be here for the indy 500. I just hope the race will also be here because there is a high risk of rain so it might be delayed to Monday or Tuesday 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I admire you all who can watch other motorsports - F1 is enough for me. Plus the French open starts tomorrow

I feel really proper stressed now

Reactions: 2
I don't really need to see Horner at all but that shot with his reaction was something :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.