F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to watch matt and tommy as Matt is such a Charles fan

Just hope things exciting
Bringing this from page 1 as I am trying to catch up- it aged well! I will have to check their ig or that part of the twitch later, I can't imagine Matt's excitement, he loves Sharl with all his lil heart

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Q3 ending coincided with me getting off the train and needing to go to the shop. I am very happy with that top 10 and fingers crossed it makes for a good race tomorrow, especially for the Leclerc girlies!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The joke is still going πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Adopt Carlos ?? I think both Oscar and Lando will be really unhappy with that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bringing this from page 1 as I am trying to catch up- it aged well! I will have to check their ig or that part of the twitch later, I can't imagine Matt's excitement, he loves Sharl with all his lil heart
I love it - just proper fans giving proper fan reactions

Lewis was a bit salty there saying he won’t be able to beat George all year in quali

• Wow
Reactions: 3

this is honestly such a beautiful photo (and hopefully our 1-2 tomorrow?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what is going on with AM and Fernando? Contract extension with the clause to always be behind Lance in Qualifying ?
How can they have dropped so much after that start last year? Cost cap so early in the season shouldn’t play a part πŸ€”

when does the position matter for wind tunnel time? Merc & AM would both benefit with their drop in positions

also why did this just appear on my instagram and why am i probably going to buy it 🀣

IMG_5009.jpeg

so many questions about the plot here 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5

this is honestly such a beautiful photo (and hopefully our 1-2 tomorrow?!)
I think this may be the Piastri blessing

Starting grid looking good. Father and son front row. Max P6, happy with Yukino getting in the top 10 too.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This LeClerc family stuff is all shits and giggles till one of them shits and takes the other off at the first corner and allow Lando and Carlos to grab a podium together :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it - just proper fans giving proper fan reactions

Lewis was a bit salty there saying he won’t be able to beat George all year in quali
I just saw he allegedly said something weird, but I haven't watched post quali interviews yet...
---
also why did this just appear on my instagram and why am i probably going to buy it 🀣

View attachment 2956873

so many questions about the plot here 🧐
And the author's first name πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚

• Haha
and both on the same team? a+, would read 🀣

The second tweet, you can see Carlos' head slowly going up when he hears the question πŸ˜… 😭

Added: also the journalist made a mistake, Oscar is his son, not a brother, I find it funnier when he is his son (and more respectful for Sharl's real brothers, esp.ArthurπŸ˜…πŸ€£)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.