F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't enjoy Charles on pole till he finishes with a decent result tomorrow....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sooooooo who is under investigation for impeding? I want to know if the grid will change a lot or not πŸ˜… I think Carlos is but i don't know if he was the one impeded or the one impeding.
Lando says Carlos impeded him.

Obviously thought it was Oscar behind him and tried to screw Oscar. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Sooooooo who is under investigation for impeding? I want to know if the grid will change a lot or not πŸ˜… I think Carlos is but i don't know if he was the one impeded or the one impeding.
lando was complaining that carlos impeded him apparently!

Think he was the one who did the impeding for Alex πŸ€” and also Nico is heading to the Stewards

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, Oscar and Carlos were interacting in the background of Charles' interview. I wish we could hear what they were saying. πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charles on pole in Monaco is like me stepping foot on an airplane, never sure if we reach our goal until we have landed on our destination.

And with that said: I have always gotten to my destination, and lets hope that all of Charles previous years trials have been his detours, and this time everything goes smoothly 🀞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was so focused on nothing bad happening in quali that only now I started thinking about the race result and daaaamn guys, it is probable that there will be no RB win tomorrow

I will not say anything more, afraid to hope, afraid to dream πŸ˜… πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 4

---
I was so focused on nothing bad happening in quali that only now I started thinking about the race result and daaaamn guys, it is probable that there will be no RB win tomorrow

I will not say anything more, afraid to hope, afraid to dream πŸ˜… πŸ˜…
oops no i can’t think about i just can’t πŸ₯²πŸ•―

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.