F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping for good results for both of the Leclerc boys! I love it when drivers win their home races so 🤞this is Sharls pole!

Reactions: 8
Happy new thread🥳

I'm womaning up to actually be able to assemble my barbeque now that I have all the parts needed. Just need to see how many will be causing damage in F2 first! No F2 babycars has been made this far 😂
Good luck my husband spent all morning assembling our new BBQ and now it’s raining! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it’s so nice! i keep thinking it’s an old school renault though and doing a double-take 🤣
I haven't really taken much notice of it but it's 100% the best livery they have had. Just need one of them to channel the spirit of Senna and do an outstanding lap!

Also....HAAS????? Go on the Vikings!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I usually don't watch the onboard with the radios during qualis but i am surprised how much Will talk to Lando when he is not on a pushing lap to be sure he not impede anyone

Reactions: 2
Could lando do a good lap please - I apologise so much about my curse comments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wtf is all this panning in on the girlfriends about 🤣. I'd be well pissed off if they did that to me. Although I wouldn't be as composed as them...I'd be shouting at the track and causing a scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.