F1 Chatter #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally what is the point of checo this is ridiculous 🤣 remember that he might still be in that seat while carlos is in a WILLIAMS next year.

PIERRE?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lando! Stop doing this to me! My heart can't take it

Also loving seeing Alonso and Perez out in Q1.
---
How do they still want to keep Checo for next year?

Reactions: 6
literally what is the point of checo this is ridiculous 🤣 remember that he might still be in that seat while carlos is in a WILLIAMS next year.

PIERRE?!?
He’s just there to make up the numbers at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fernando beat by Stroll for the 2nd time in a row 😬 I wonder when he will start the war against his teammate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oscars flying today...but potential Merc pole???? Oooh this is exciting. Bit gutted for Alonso but that AM is poop this year.

I say it's exciting now but still expecting Max to amazingly recover at the last minute and steal pole.

Reactions: 5
Lando had to pit just after his final out lap because he caught débris. These are the débris 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s like a whole duvet worth of debris (very tired and can’t think of a good metaphor😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If yesterdays phrase was I hit the wall todays is I’ve been blocked
Wouldn’t get too excited about the grid at the end of q3 with all these investigations it’s likely to change 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.