Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Can we all accept we don't want a Ferrari/McLaren Pole. We all want Yuki pole!

And to see the excuses from the Danny Ric stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oscar looks like a shy, unbothered, calm and mature guy on the outside but he is really the King of social medias 😂

Screenshot_20240524_202826_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

sternchen275

VIP Member
We need footage of the track run !

apparently heavy rainfalls are expected over the weekend in northern Italy - fingers crossed for Imola

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I love Valtteri's helmet

helmet-for-2024-monaco-grand-prix-v0-25syo3apz72d1.jpg
helmet-for-2024-monaco-grand-prix-v0-2gbhukapz72d1.jpg

---
Ladies and Stephen, works been crazy so I haven't had time to read anything on here but just popped in on a break as I have been called in to delivery suite to say that I saw Dr in the trust who looked like LONG HAIRED JENSON!!! I have no idea where he works, it's certainly not in this dept but I will HUNT HIM DOWN!

Hope you are well and looking forward to Monaco...
Hunt down Dr Jenson JellyBeans! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I already said it but i think Toto has totally lost the plot and is trying everything to stay relevant now... Putting Kimi in the Mercedes, which is not the best car now but the situation is not that desperate either, with so much pressure, it is going to kill him. Like look at Oscar for example, he has a very great rookie season but some people are starting to say he has been overhyped because he still can't match Lando (especially in the race). And i find it so unfair because it's Lando we are talking about not Stroll, he is one of the best on the grid. And Oscar is only in his 2nd season, we need to give him some time and i am sure he will become better at tyre management and everything and come closer to Lando. So i can only imagine what they will say about Kimi if he end up crashing or not doing great (not because he isn't good but just because he has been rushed through the junior catégories and have no experience) 😕
And i feel for George too, Toto mada him believe he will be the future or Mercedes and has forced him to wait at Williams for 3 years only to put everything he has on Kimi now. He must feel awful...
yes to all of this!

i also feel like other teams have always been more careful in how they launch very young rookies (i guess max and lewis are the closest comparison to kimi for speed of progression and skipping classes) but the way merc are going about this is just all wrong. they’re parading him like he’s an absolute generational talent (in a way that RB didn’t with max, even though max was obviously something special. and they at least started him at toro rosso). this poor kid hasn’t had a chance to show anything of what he can do and they’ve got him all over their socials like he’s already “their” driver. there is no way he can live up to this hype.

i feel for george too. i make fun of him a bit i know but he put in the WORK to be toto’s number one boy and now this?! he’s gonna end up with danny ricc’s career, with less wins.

Reactions: 7
As we know he is so jelous of Oscar, Pobrecito so he doesn't feel left out. Look at him blushing -someone make him meet Margot I want to see it :ROFLMAO:

Newest rumours are an offer for 1year at Merc and deadline from Audi until imola to say if he is interested but honestly I have no idea what to believe anymore so I am just waiting for news ;)

His "beef" with Oscar is becoming a thing, I already saw few new edits on tiktok and in the q&a someone asked Oscar if he will be realising Carlos' diss track :LOL:

Would 100% pay good money for a Carlos diss track from Oscar.

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Happy national holiday @Minttu - I just saw the group of happy Norwegians celebrating
Thank you! We celebrated by watching the national broadcast and drinking wine to pregame before Taylor😂

The concert was really good, but we ended up leaving a little early because we both had a massive headache. Got back to where we are staying and there is 7 police cars outside, including a K9 unit, the whole entrance and parking lot is shut down and they are going through a room with a flashlight. We are told to go around the hotel and enter the lobby from a side door. In thr lobby there's glass shards and broken stuff.

Read in the local newspaper that someone tried to kill someone. So we are getting a new hotel for today, for our own safety.

I'm going to catch up and react to everything when I get home on Sunday, but it's the ending of the night that is sticking with me, not the concert 😅

• Wow