Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member

anyone checked were Bottas is this evening because u think he’s currently performing for Finland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Minttu

VIP Member
What’s the Lando rumours? Is it as boring as the McDonald’s rumours?
Advanced from McDonalds to Burger King now.

Can't wait for the day he understand that Martin is the real three star Michelin restaurant he should be going to. And Stephen ofc, but he also has Oscar and Pato ❤

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Lewis looks INSANE now when I finally had a "short" moment to look at him closely;)
like why even bother with the parts of the outfit being joined near his waist (I don't know how to properly describe it in english), go for it Lewis, wear it totally open
this outfit, being all cosy and cute and at the same time so HOT perfectly shows the duality of this guy

View attachment 2952739View attachment 2952752
---
I have to watch the press conference to see it with my own eyes to believe - I don't know what is better: Sharl naming HP (no judgment, I love HP) or Hermione George having receipts in his phone, from 10 years ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2952764View attachment 2952765
alex being a wes anderson fan is so ON BRAND (he’s just like me for real 🥹) also i feel this is one of lewis’ best ever paddock looks. every photo of it is more 🫠🫠🫠

also was book shopping today (i know, so out of character for me) and someone has written a book about me and sharl!

IMG_5006.jpeg

i asked them not to make me blonde on the cover so it wasn’t too obvious. please ignore the fact that this guy appears to be stealing her phone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Seems to have just stayed in Monaco🤣

If the rumours are true that Carlos moved there (what I thought would never happen) and if it turns out Oscar will too does it mean everyone is moving there for landoooo, awwww 🥰
---
Me thinks that was supposed for the close friends list of Lando’s as it was swiftly deleted with a new message and pics put up 😂
We should enjoy it all while it lasts I feel, soon it will turn out that drivers' ig will be just commercial boring PR censored photos. 😭 there was nothing wrong with that picture with Max and Martin...

Lewis, only you can save us (and F1)!

90sgirl

VIP Member
This made cackle last night and the fact they cut it out of the version they put on YouTube.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
don't ask me why I landed in Ruben Dias' threads here on tattle (ok, I was checking if Luisa is mentioned there as she apparently was at his game and they follow eachother and I am #SquidsWereReal team 4ever so I had to check and have in mind I did not sleep a lot 😇)

but for a second there until I checked the username of the person who started thread No14 I thought it must have been you @StephenTJackson 😘 😅
(even though I totally don't know where you stand with Ruben so forgive me if I made a wrong assumption 😘)
1716233084448.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I need to know where to find his blog?? I am especially loving the various levels of emphasis in red and blue and bold and italics
i found quotes from it on tumblr ages ago (which is where i took the images from!) - i truly can’t remember where the original blog is, just that he was 12-13 (i think) when he wrote it and he needs to bring it back 🤣

apologies to all youngest children in this thread but it’s the most baby of the family blog i’ve ever read. my sister would write one EXACTLY LIKE THIS.
---
oh great i forgot we had karun today 😬

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh, I know you can 😘 😘

Lando being a babygirl

wait, I just fully realised - if Estie would go to Haas, assuming these rumours have truth in them, who would take his place in Alpine?😬
(I don't believe Mick is coming back unfortunately)
Lando you babygirl 🥰🥰

I cannot believe any team would seriously consider signing Mick Schumacher. He's not good enough to be in F1.