Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member

Gonna love seeing all the baby girls in sidecars and all the tops on the bikes. 😆😆
okay the george and lewis dynamic here is gonna fascinate me though 🤣 i feel like lewis will make george drive him but idk. likewise este and pierre.

charles, lando, lance, max, zhou, yuki..…. your sidecars are waiting baby girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LaBlonde

VIP Member
also i love the internet (and how this implies that charles is a single mum out here working hard for the money) 🤣

IMG_4998.jpeg

I can't understand how Red Bull can decide to keep him. Especially now that Ferrari and McLaren are close to Red Bull and we see that his level is not enough. He could cost the constructor tittle to Red Bull. Ferrari is "only" 56 points behind them and we are starting the time of the year where his performance decrease. I think Red Bull still regret signing him this early in 2022 so i can see them waiting more to see what he is capable of and loooking for someone else if he is still performing badly in the next few races.
exactly!!! 👏🏻👏🏻 plus, RB know carlos, know how he and max work together, and know what he’s capable of. i truly don’t know why, if carlos was a viable option for them, they’d be keeping checo. he’s so inconsistent and, however much people say the setup is only for max etc, he just doesn’t perform in that car.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Off topic: I have a new mansplaining/patriarchy line "it is not my fault/responsibility that XY (me, Ooops) lacks imagination to understand ...."
and it was written in a sort of formal document. of course it means that the guy knows I am right and tries to discredit me, but it still made me angry.
Imagine how hard I am hitting my keybord writing a reply that I was procrastinating to write all day but I did not notice that line before and now when I finally read everything in details I look like Nico in the picture posted above AND below, at the same time :ROFLMAO:

1677710191153.jpeg

• Angry

Blablabla29

VIP Member
And i am crying and smiling like a mad girl again 😁

---
Noooooo they did the photoshoot for Vegas last week when he still have the plaster on his nose 😂😂😂

---
@LaBlonde come save your man because wtf is this ?? 😂

Screenshot_20240513_202724_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
If I could go back to the lair of any F1 driver, it’s going to be Danny Ric’s. Nobody @ me,
I like what I like and it’s sexy tall dark Australian’s

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Tiktok noticing my Pierre shitposting last night and trying to put an end to it

omg even tattle won’t let me post it - was basically a montage of receding hairline pics xoxox
1000010539.jpg

Pierre needs to be single again. Because all he's given is thighs in his little shorts. And I know single Pierre would give slaggy, shirtless sexy as fuck Miami beach content.

Not that I don't still want to slide myself up his thighs.

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
I JUST KNEW SUCH PICS MUST EXIST. Klaxon for @StephenTJackson, an alert is needed, who knows what will lando post accidentally (I think McLaren took his phone after the race, just in case)!

---
Thank you - I got my autism diagnosis today and I’m an emotional wreck (feel so sad for young me who just felt a failure) so topless Lando is very welcome.
sending hugs Veronica (to you and young you)❤
you are strong, you got this girl! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart