F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also i love the internet (and how this implies that charles is a single mum out here working hard for the money) 🀣

View attachment 2948985

exactly!!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» plus, RB know carlos, know how he and max work together, and know what he’s capable of. i truly don’t know why, if carlos was a viable option for them, they’d be keeping checo. he’s so inconsistent and, however much people say the setup is only for max etc, he just doesn’t perform in that car.
I can't understand how Red Bull can decide to keep him. Especially now that Ferrari and McLaren are close to Red Bull and we see that his level is not enough. He could cost the constructor tittle to Red Bull. Ferrari is "only" 56 points behind them and we are starting the time of the year where his performance decrease. I think Red Bull still regret signing him this early in 2022 so i can see them waiting more to see what he is capable of and loooking for someone else if he is still performing badly in the next few races.
the only explanation I see is that RB knows that Checo knows his place in the team now and he is more predictable. There might be more things we don't see that make them think Carlos could be more problematic in that sense that he will not settle for being 2nd driver and ould be trying to challenge Max (whether he could is another story). So maybe they prefer to keep the team like it is, more stable and not make any dramatic changes. It is just my guess though

I am more worried about the fact that the possibility of George and Carlos being paired up is fading away according to these rumours :LOL:
---
Oh it's gorgeous McLaren! Can't wait to see Lando and Oscar on the podium with this race winning car and matching overalls. πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š
I love it too, it will look awesome in both sun and rain, no matter what the weather will be :LOL:

If they keep papaya racesuits they will have three highlighters colors:LOL:
but I hope for special suits too
---
Thanks Oscar for creating the opportunity for all this to be happening and created, this will last a while I hope :LOL::LOL:
(the fact that people also tie it to the Oscar and Carlos situation is additionally hilarious)
068181e4a0f2acc8d5d9afa391cd359ba517505a.jpg
4721d374132aa26ef3c30a48a838867109250049.jpg

1716306117392.png
1716306233544.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How frustrating it must be for Carlos not not land a top team - def worst timing to loose your seat to Lewis

RB worked with Carlos, they might not be sure if the pairing with Max will work, or they made it clear to Checo they need a clear no 2 to secure the constructors. Or Horner still wants DR in an RB and we are up for the next round of Horner / Marko β€žfightsβ€œ

Reactions: 3
It had to be later than 69, because i think I became a part of the thread just after that πŸ˜‚ (there was no time to be a part of the conversation in #69 πŸ˜‚)

Omg, leather Mats and Monaco πŸ˜‚
What a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gonna hit out with a super unpopular opinion,one that got me absolutely roasted when I commented it on tiktok.

Mick doesn't deserve another chance at a seat

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is just a Charles conspiracy to shift the Monegasque home race curse on to Oscar and away from himself. πŸ˜†
ingenious, but he knows the leclerc curse is stronger than that. if anything, it will make oscar win out of SPITE πŸ₯²
---
Gonna hit out with a super unpopular opinion,one that got me absolutely roasted when I commented it on tiktok.

you’re right and should say it!!! too many people getting starry eyed over his surname tbh, he had his chance.

Reactions: 12
ingenious, but he knows the leclerc curse is stronger than that. if anything, it will make oscar win out of SPITE πŸ₯²
---

you’re right and should say it!!! too many people getting starry eyed over his surname tbh, he had his chance.
Too many boys from F2 not getting a chance at a seat. I've always said if Mick was Ralf's son nobody would have had this reaction. I don't even think he'd have still had a reserve position tbh. I know he had a tit car at Haas but I've never rated him. He never had that edge where you could tell it was the car letting him down. Look at George at Williams, he was driving an absolute shitter too but he was driving the arse off it.

Reactions: 10

the fact that Merc isn’t even consider him for a one year contract (to develop Kimi to the next level) says everything for me - Toto clearly signed him for his last name only. Also he didn’t seem to spend that much time in the simulated this year with his longer break and of course WEC commitments

Reactions: 10
Too many boys from F2 not getting a chance at a seat. I've always said if Mick was Ralf's son nobody would have had this reaction. I don't even think he'd have still had a reserve position tbh. I know he had a tit car at Haas but I've never rated him. He never had that edge where you could tell it was the car letting him down. Look at George at Williams, he was driving an absolute shitter too but he was driving the arse off it.
exactly! i think you can tell true talent in a β€œbad” car (or a starter car i guess) - george at williams being a great example, mick was never that. he seems nice enough and i DO get why people get a little πŸ₯Ή around him, but there wouldn’t be this desperate need to see him back in f1 if he was mick latifi or mick de vries or whatever. i’d always much rather see a new driver given the chance than bringing back someone who’s already had a decent opportunity and didn’t do much.

Reactions: 9

I don't think it is that unpopular if you look beyond his pretty face and last name πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

@aac_124 do you still have this pic of George in lingerie that was in your profile once? only last week @StephenTJackson and me remembered it πŸ˜…

yeas, exactly. To some extent, he kind of set himself for a disappointment choosing the same path as his father as their talents are so strikingly different.

• Heart

Well, he doesn't deserve another chance, he barely deserved the first chance he got, he didn't exactly set F2 alight with his talents.

Yeah, he's pretty and cute (the girlfriend and the Insta posts are an ick) but I'd say that about Logan and I still recognise he doesn't ultimately deserve a drive either.
---
Everyone says Yuki is the bottom, but there is no way.

Pierre gets to be cocky in the paddock, but when Yuki gets all bratty dom top on Pierre, Pierre turns into such a witch boy sub. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pierre compensates too much about his baguette. Yuki just screams that you are gonna beg for his cock no matter what you think you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@aac_124 do you still have this pic of George in lingerie that was in your profile once? only last week @StephenTJackson and me remembered it πŸ˜…

yeas, exactly. To some extent, he kind of set himself for a disappointment choosing the same path as his father as their talents are so strikingly different.
Yesss had do some digging
28D11B8E-8E66-489B-A7AF-CBCB8BE94DF1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.