Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veronica71

VIP Member

---
Sorry this is totally off topic and I know nothing about football but I've watched it about ten times and it keeps making me laugh so I need to share with people I think would appreciate it!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Gonna hit out with a super unpopular opinion,one that got me absolutely roasted when I commented it on tiktok.

Mick doesn't deserve another chance at a seat

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I love the details on the trophies. The tribute to Senna and Ratzenberger, the "Emilia-Romagna citizens" as the 2023 winners ❤

Screenshot_20240519_192448_X.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

LaBlonde

VIP Member
you won’t BELIEVE how many attempts it takes for him to try and clip his sunglasses to his t-shirt at the end of this 🤣🤣

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member

---
Sorry this is totally off topic and I know nothing about football but I've watched it about ten times and it keeps making me laugh so I need to share with people I think would appreciate it!!

jack grealish is just so stupid (i still remember that video of him trying to point to the uk on a map) but i absolutely absolutely would. thick of thigh, devoid of thought. a dream combination 🤣

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I am still not over it 😂

---
Lando "talking to the fans", the "fans" being Arthur 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
This is just a Charles conspiracy to shift the Monegasque home race curse on to Oscar and away from himself. 😆
ingenious, but he knows the leclerc curse is stronger than that. if anything, it will make oscar win out of SPITE 🥲
---
Gonna hit out with a super unpopular opinion,one that got me absolutely roasted when I commented it on tiktok.

Mick doesn't deserve another chance at a seat
you’re right and should say it!!! too many people getting starry eyed over his surname tbh, he had his chance.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Well done Lando. You did good.

Been a long time since Max has hard to work that hard for a race win on pure pace.

@ Sky - keep Harry Benjamin, he's brilliant. Get rid of Karun he's awful.

He's so negative all the time. Lando pushing hard right up to the limit and over the edge and all Karun can say is Lando makes a mistake. He's the only one who is taking the racing to Max so fuck off Karun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

LaBlonde

VIP Member
This is a snoozefest 😴 Maybe I'll go make another cuppa and hope to conjure up some chaos by being away from the TV.
i’m so bored that my sister and i have been doing a which formula 1 driver are you quiz and i got ESTEBAN and now i don’t know what to think 🤣

(i am an alex/max/oscar mix, i ignore these results!)

• Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
Guarantee the drivers will get play silly buggers and won’t be in team pairs!!!

Just think this time last week we were all thinking oh ffs I’ve got to stay up and watch another boring Max win!!!! Little did we know!

LaBlonde

VIP Member
It will be so sad to see him battling for p16 in a Williams 😭😭 But i think he has less and less chance at another team. Except Audi but it looks like he is ready to gamble and not accept their offer yet 🙁

this just feels “wrong”. i don’t mean to keep battering checo but it’s so not right that he’s sitting there in that RB when someone of carlos’ quality is going to be pootling around at the back in a williams. i know f1 isn’t fair and all but it just makes me 😤
---
What a downfall for Carlos if he ends up in a shit seat. He doesn't deserve to be. So unlucky that Lewis Hamilton became available.

I still think Red Bull/Merc should sign him. Check isn't doing enough at the moment to be a good No 2 for constructors championship if McLaren and Ferrari are competitive.

And mercedes should give Kimi more time, another year in F2, or some low pressure time at Williams, it was the making of George his years at Williams, and would be good for Kim's development without the pressure of being "Lewis Hamilton's replacement".
agreed on all counts.

merc are going to ruin kimi if they carry on like this tbh. i know i said it before but they’re setting him up to fail in a massive way. their pr team is doing him wrong.

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
I love the Senna livery. It’s beautiful, my daddy is coming round to watch with me on Sunday. He is 84, so I have to cherish these moments. We ALWAYS watched F1 together on a Sunday (as he had no sons). I love Monaco, it’s everything F1 should be for me. The dangerous glamour is what I always loved as a kid! Woohoo! Bring on the salad Nicoise and the Rose!

• Heart
Ladies and Stephen, works been crazy so I haven't had time to read anything on here but just popped in on a break as I have been called in to delivery suite to say that I saw Dr in the trust who looked like LONG HAIRED JENSON!!! I have no idea where he works, it's certainly not in this dept but I will HUNT HIM DOWN!

Hope you are well and looking forward to Monaco...

• Heart

veronica71

VIP Member
See but if Newey is also going to Williams, Carlos and Alex could make it a great team #delusionlevelhigh

• Haha
Reactions: 10