Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
too bad

but it was great anyway, Lando can be proud !
Max will be beaten more than once this season I am telling you

edit: also great for Lando to keep putting Max under pressure and he did not lose his nerves, racecraft wise a good experience and I think it will give him a lot of confidence

Reactions: 7

OOps2022

VIP Member
More pages for me to catch up after one hour than when sprint race is on :LOL::LOL:

Crying at The Discoteque was the most energetic song of the evening for me, and it wasn't even in the competition :LOL:

From the calmer ones, I really liked the French guy, he sang with feeeeelings :LOL:

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Rah one more lap would have been so great ๐Ÿ˜‚ But good job Lando ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ It shows that Red Bull doesn't have a big margin anymore. I hope we will have multiple winners in the next races ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
how does George do it, he is born to be in historical sceneries, too bad he is not wearing a costume here :ROFLMAO:

tumblr_8e63fa87f652f849a4b7267f1f3ca331_aa1d287f_1280.jpg

---
they look really nice, I love her dress
(why she looks 20 years older than she is is another thing, but they look lovely together, when we don't get cringy tiktoks of Esteban trying to dance :LOL:)

remember when Pierre and Estie cut eachother from the red carpet pictures :LOL:

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
This is so mad! Heโ€™s like an actual legitimate performer unlike half these made up acts ๐Ÿคฃ

Alsoโ€ฆ fuck you Israel ๐Ÿ™‚

• Heart

sternchen275

VIP Member
Iโ€˜m offline for a few hours and Merc doesnโ€™t want to sign Newey and Carlos is thinking of Williams instead of the apparently one year contract Merc offered

Wtf is he thinking - itโ€™s not going to look any better for 26 seat wise as probably most teams will look for a 2 year contract - and not sure if RB would be interested if Maxie heads to Merc in 26 (and Georgie on the market as Kimi would then for sure join Merc)

veronica71

VIP Member
If Max is struggling this much already that car will be a bigger handful in the wet #fingerscrossed

sternchen275

VIP Member
Screw Charles, how cute is Leo? ๐Ÿ˜

take note Lewis, time to take those Italian lessons asap

Merc clearly never had to solve issues or catch up without unlimited budget, and in year 3 they are still behind and on set to a downgrade to 4 ~ unless they sign Max or Carlos I canโ€˜t see a rockie helping them next year to push to close the gap, as some insight in how to set up is needed (according to German reports that was why Mick was in the car before Kimi, running some tests but also setting it up for Kimi)

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Chili saw all the backlash he got for his look yesterday and decided to go back to normal ๐Ÿฅฐ (still not a fan of the mustache ๐Ÿ˜…)

Screenshot_20240518_113417_X.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha