Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Well surprisingly for someone who hates the colour yellow I am enjoying the McLaren livery/suits/helmets for the weekend...cos at least they are actually different as opposed to Ferrari's sad blue car accents situation.

Now I'm gonna have to figure out timings for travelling up to Silverstone on 4th July so I can go vote before I leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Rayne

VIP Member
You are not ready to see what is coming if the Lando rumors are true because she seems to be on another level compared to Rebecca and Alex in the clout chasing department πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What’s the Lando rumours? Is it as boring as the McDonald’s rumours?

• Haha
I love the repeat before the race cos I can pretend I’m already watching and everyone needs to leave me alone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was shouting at him the cat is dead!!!!
He's just done a moments silence for it. Honestly, Teds unhinged. He's now chasing down Sharls poor girlfriend to look at the dog. I never watch this...is it always this bizarre πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Basically him chatting shit and getting in everyone's way?

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Helloooo

When they all wear the same thing, the interactions are funnier to watch as clothes don't affect the perception πŸ˜†

Look at them gossiping

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Red Flags' post for Yuki's birthday πŸ₯°πŸ€£ and I will catch up with the thread now

---
This is like an old Cascada song
---

Sharl would be the token sadboy entry
Adding "token sadboy" to the growing list of Sharl's nicknames

(what was that hilarious one from the tweet posted not long ago, I can't find it and I don't believe I forgot, I only remember something hilarious was there πŸ˜…)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I am not at all ready for Monaco celebs fest tbh, I much more prefer the race itself even with no overtakes than all promos, of celebs, wags and brands of all sorts that will be surely happening this week :LOL: πŸ˜…
At least look forward for Martin's gridwalk and the chance of Nico appearing .Two sassy icons.

Yet to catch up on race, still working. Will catch up

• Heart