F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharl would be the token sadboy entry
grahamโ€™s commentary would be like โ€œthis is charles, he had a rough time in the dress rehearsal when his team didnโ€™t have any of the staging prepared and kept saying they would check it but i think his dimples and general air of melancholy will carry him through. here he is with driving through ferrari depression (to you)!โ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well that was a fun throwback to the 90s trance era for the last song. And now the question is when do I go outside to see if the aurora is here? ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well that was a fun throwback to the 90s trance era for the last song. And now the question is when do I go outside to see if the aurora is here? ๐Ÿค”
apparently anytime from around 11pm onwards!! iโ€™m going to have a look immediately after the results after i missed it last night ๐Ÿฅฒ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Based on my aurora app: whenever
๐Ÿ’š I'm checking before I go to bed ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜… (basically a been there, seen that scenario for me)
---
You seriously can't mention diggi-love digga-lay

Without having any Norwegian not singing along ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
THIS SUPERBOWL HHALFTME Eurovision halftime better include Abba...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a fun fact linking eurovision and f1 ๐Ÿ˜‚ ABBA drummer Slim Borgudd drove in the f1 championship in 1981 and 1982 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading some people saying that the French guy looks like Lewis and I'm ๐Ÿ’€

He clearly stole Lewis' style. LEWIS DID IT FIRST ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
More pages for me to catch up after one hour than when sprint race is on :LOL::LOL:

Crying at The Discoteque was the most energetic song of the evening for me, and it wasn't even in the competition :LOL:

From the calmer ones, I really liked the French guy, he sang with feeeeelings :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Speaking of LEWIS AND SHARL DUO FOR EUROVISION 2025 OR 2026, I say!
I SAID IT FIRST ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm also saying that this years wildcards are Estonia and Finland ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Ffs. We're getting Petra.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm going to come out with another unpopular opinion here.

Tattoo didn't deserve to win last year. It was such a boring song

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nรคmmen nuh, Loreen, nu mรฅsta du levera om inte annet.

(Basically: you have to deliver now Loreen) in Swedish
---
I'm going to come out with another unpopular opinion here.

Tattoo didn't deserve to win last year. It was such a boring song
10 000 %
---
Loreen leverar faktisk lite her (she's actually delivering a little here)

My dog is barking at her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love Loreen and she is really incredible live. But tbh she's bigger than eurovision so I was surprised she came back last year because she really didn't need to!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.