Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Carlos definitively moved to Monaco, Charles just confirmed it in a interview for Canal + 😂
He also said that Lando goes to a lot of parties 😂
---
James 😂😂

---
F1 is not serious, they really put Oscar Pistri-Leclerc in the results 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

aidil

VIP Member
Reporting for duty my queens 🫡
Had the most crappy week at work (six weeks till I start my new job ⏰) so I’m excited to spend the afternoon watching the zoomie men with you all 💖

• Heart

sternchen275

VIP Member
Gonna hit out with a super unpopular opinion,one that got me absolutely roasted when I commented it on tiktok.

Mick doesn't deserve another chance at a seat
the fact that Merc isn’t even consider him for a one year contract (to develop Kimi to the next level) says everything for me - Toto clearly signed him for his last name only. Also he didn’t seem to spend that much time in the simulated this year with his longer break and of course WEC commitments

veronica71

VIP Member

Seb used to be that arrogant annoying kid winning everything and waving that bloody finger about when he did and now he's just a pure gentleman that is too good for the world <3

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member

we also get to see just HOW strong the leclerc curse is this year!! (i swear to you guys if sharl gets a podium in monaco i will spam this thread so hard. you’ll all put me on ignore and i’ll deserve it)

• Haha
  • Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
ingenious, but he knows the leclerc curse is stronger than that. if anything, it will make oscar win out of SPITE 🥲
---

you’re right and should say it!!! too many people getting starry eyed over his surname tbh, he had his chance.
Too many boys from F2 not getting a chance at a seat. I've always said if Mick was Ralf's son nobody would have had this reaction. I don't even think he'd have still had a reserve position tbh. I know he had a shit car at Haas but I've never rated him. He never had that edge where you could tell it was the car letting him down. Look at George at Williams, he was driving an absolute shitter too but he was driving the arse off it.

Rayne

VIP Member
I hope Mick doesn’t come back, it’s bad enough as it is between little Stroll and Logan without adding him into the mix 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Sharl would be the token sadboy entry
graham’s commentary would be like “this is charles, he had a rough time in the dress rehearsal when his team didn’t have any of the staging prepared and kept saying they would check it but i think his dimples and general air of melancholy will carry him through. here he is with driving through ferrari depression (to you)!”

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Happy national holiday @Minttu - I just saw the group of happy Norwegians celebrating

They are such big bro little bro
and each of them has 3 siblings so they know what siblings games are all about :LOL:

The little panicked and scared "what?" from Oscar is sending me. Bro has no idea what Lando was on about 😂
---
What did Charles say to Pierre here? He looks so shocked 😂

I secretly hope this was a good gossip, Pierre loves gossips and I hope he will send us some signs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
I am finally back in front of my computer, I am ready for FP2, currently trying to convince myself to finish some work things and not be tempted to watch fp1 from replay :p:ROFLMAO:
---
#firstworldproblems I know, but does anyone else just struggle to keep up with F1-related content on social media from drivers, teams, journalists, content creators, etc? I enjoy it but at the same time find it so overwhelming and time consuming and - to some extent - overkill? If I’m not watching F1 itself, then I’m spending my time catching up on Instagram, Twitter/X, and YouTube. How do you guys do it? 🫤
tell me about it - I had my whole plan with a notebook ready at the beginning of the season and the notebook has maybe 3 entries from the 1st race, I am totally chaotic with the content and I limited my plans to catching up with all matt&tommy and red flags podcasts :ROFLMAO:
---
these people are already in 2025

957fc8856d27c10c465450d99d7601ceb051c32f.jpg

today's outfit - HI LEWIS
ce8b9784b63302f481942eb789cdde9ba6fde76d.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Too many boys from F2 not getting a chance at a seat. I've always said if Mick was Ralf's son nobody would have had this reaction. I don't even think he'd have still had a reserve position tbh. I know he had a shit car at Haas but I've never rated him. He never had that edge where you could tell it was the car letting him down. Look at George at Williams, he was driving an absolute shitter too but he was driving the arse off it.
exactly! i think you can tell true talent in a “bad” car (or a starter car i guess) - george at williams being a great example, mick was never that. he seems nice enough and i DO get why people get a little 🥹 around him, but there wouldn’t be this desperate need to see him back in f1 if he was mick latifi or mick de vries or whatever. i’d always much rather see a new driver given the chance than bringing back someone who’s already had a decent opportunity and didn’t do much.