Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
WE ARE JUDGING EVERYONE THIS YEAR. yes, my dog is judging too.. I am still convinced she's watching TV 😂

Snapchat-291376834.jpg

---
Serbia

---
YKSI, KAKSI, KOLME! WINDOWS 95, is the shit. FINTLAND!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

90sgirl

VIP Member
I hate the way Lando beats himself up so much he should be proud but I’m the exact same way 😂

• Heart

veronica71

VIP Member

Oscars mum is the coolest - but keeping her hidden from my son cos I'd so be embarrassing him on socials if he became famous!!!

• Haha

idk21

Chatty Member
If I go outside with my book and enjoy the sunshine something mad will happen won’t it so I will sit here and endure a bore fest
I was genuinely also contemplating getting my book out 😂
I normally stay off my phone during races but I’m here and that’s testament to how boring this race is.

Could someone be deployed for some drama and SC please. But not Logan otherwise he’ll lose his job
---
10 second penalty for Alex. He may as well go home

• Heart
  • Haha
Well, that wasn't quite the race I had hoped for in every sense but hey ho, we move.
Monaco next weekend which will potentially be just as dull but at least it looks gorgeous!

I love the details on the trophies. The tribute to Senna and Ratzenberger, the "Emilia-Romagna citizens" as the 2023 winners ❤

View attachment 2945691
Blimey....Schumacher dominance at Imola! Amazing trophies though, love the nod to the citizens alongside Senna and Ratzenberger. The whole weekend was actually very tastefully done, lovely memorials without it being maudlin. Only Seb eh? F1 needs him back in some capacity. Even if the race is rubbish, him being there seems to make the place much more positive and his clear love and respect for the sport and it's history is very stark in comparison to those who only care about the money and the politics.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
omg what is the context here 🤣 i’m guessing he doesn’t have a pass to be there but the way max looks at him as he gets swept away 🤣🤣

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I DESPISE KARUN. He made an enemy of me after all his Pierre slander at Suzuka after the tractor incident.

90sgirl

VIP Member
I decided to go to Taylor Swift this year instead of Silverstone and I swear if Lando’s wins I’m gonna be devastated 😞

• Heart
  • Wow

OOps2022

VIP Member
shall we start reverse manifesting and predict that it will be a very boring race, nothing will happen and Maxie will probably win, showing fingers to tifosi left and right ?

I feel like I had too high hopes still after Miami, there were hyped by free practices and I got slapped in the middle of quali/or got waken up :LOL:

• Heart

aulty

Fred and Zak schenenigans are so much better than the Horner and Wolff show.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The way he startled when the champagne hit him 😂😂

I love this team with all my heart. The whole culture at McLaren just feels like a family, so nurturing and supportive. 🧡🧡🧡🧡
---
It’s really is amazing the turn around McLaren have had isn’t it. And you think how Merc have gone the same way it shows that we often have domination in the sport things can quickly change.

Happy to offer my services to rub Landos back better for the next race!!!
It's amazing how badly Mercedes seem to understand their car. A bad car you understand, you can upgrade your way out of trouble like McLaren.

Until mercedes understand the concept and what they need to achieve, they won't get back to where they want to be. No competitive Mercedes until 2026 regs at the earliest I'm saying.

Aston Martin seems to have similar problems. A big upgrade this weekend that has done very little. A lot of money spent, building up the team and infrastructure, but I wonder on the culture at Aston, how they all work together, the new team members, the collaborative approach to understand designs, ideas, concepts and work towards the right solution. Feels like they don't have that right team structure in place on a cultural level, to not be able to develop the car well enough.

• Heart