F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stay safe, just saw that there had been some earthquakes again❤
It is forecasted snow again here too after we've had the sun out for weeks. Even got a sunburn on my nose on Saturday 😂
So yeah, I am ready to flee the country now, and it is my only motivation to actually go into the office today and fix some stuff there. 😅
they slowed down this afternoon but seem to be picking up again - but didn’t felt any since this morning , but a lot of locals are scared since it’s just too many for them even

More then happy to send some warm over - would gladly take the snow as 93 % humidity and 30 ° is just too much
---
Is Guenther OK?? Why is he posting this with zero context 🤣🤣
View attachment 2892394
maybe the next race Miami and him been back is the context? 🤔😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
they slowed down this afternoon but seem to be picking up again - but didn’t felt any since this morning , but a lot of locals are scared since it’s just too many for them even

More then happy to send some warm over - would gladly take the snow as 93 % humidity and 30 ° is just too much
---

maybe the next race Miami and him been back is the context? 🤔😂
Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the trip!

I almost forgot, Guenther is Miami GP ambasador 😅

I am waiting for the fever dream that Miami is-I know I will be fed up after one day and will complain about what a circus they made, but at the moment I can't wait - I am so overwhelmed at work these days that the thought of some absurd that we will surely see is refreshing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Btw we need to discuss sharl and Carlos in Vogue italia with Irina Shayk. I only saw one pic so far but it gives 80/90ties photoshoot vibes, I can't

(I also treat it as a prelude for Lewis&Sharl photoshoot in Vogue next year. It needs to happen. I hope in some regal clothes.)

tumblr_ec9b2a60f73a132d49d040e0ab528c6e_ee86d313_1280.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
They will do what ??? It will be so weird to not see a red car 😅

but why blue? It’s just one of the colors of the US flag and has nothing to do with Ferrari?
Edit: it’s the colors of the rumored big (like oracle at RB) title sponsor from 25 onwards - could be the moment to reveal that?

I’m so not watching Miami - worst timing here in Asia with a 4 am race & quali 🥱

but why blue? It’s just one of the colors of the US flag and has nothing to do with Ferrari?
Edit: it’s the colors of the rumored big (like oracle at RB) title sponsor from 25 onwards - could be the moment to reveal that?

I’m so not watching Miami - worst timing here in Asia with a 4 am race & quali 🥱
From what i understand they want to celebrate the 70th anniversary of their presence in the United States market by making 2 new shades of blue for their road cars. And F1 will promote this (the car should be red with some touch of blue). It is apparently a flashback to their past (the driver and mechanics suits used to be blue until the 70s).
And it will also be the 60th anniversary of the 2 races Ferrari did with blue car in 1964 after an argument between Enzo Ferrari and the italian federation.

I think the new sponsor HP will just have some stickers on the cars

I am sorry, I am no expert in editorial/fashion photography, but this photoshoot looks so weird 😂😂

---
but look what Lewis liked - as he so focused on things related to him, also in other slides, that he did not notice the main element of this pic :LOL:
d1a9502b45274e8eb3c07166b883656e7522ca6e.jpg

---
these fans are amazing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From what i understand they want to celebrate the 70th anniversary of their presence in the United States market by making 2 new shades of blue for their road cars. And F1 will promote this (the car should be red with some touch of blue). It is apparently a flashback to their past (the driver and mechanics suits used to be blue until the 70s).
And it will also be the 60th anniversary of the 2 races Ferrari did with blue car in 1964 after an argument between Enzo Ferrari and the italian federation.
it’s also because my favourite colour is blue! sharl told me himself! 😇

i’m going to spend the whole race forgetting about this and mistaking them for the williams probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nico was trying to stir the pot in all languages, here he is asking the other Nico about Audi, he has a talent to ask questions pretending they are innocent but he knows what he is doing 😅

---
Omg @LaBlonde it seems like the red bull mechanics did what you were waiting for with the Chinese GP trophies 😂😂

Is one guy there filming it? 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
okay these mechanics have actual lore and everything - i love them 🤣 (that’s my one positive comment about RB for the year!)

Oh my god. Don't show me cute/hot bestie Red Bull mechanics doing hula hoop with the trophy.

It's gonna make me slightly like Red Bull. 😆😆

• Haha
Not to be that girl, but I really got the dream Duo doing this one. Kimi and Seb❤🔥

4972298eeae55efd286da6170da5d013.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish it was Miami raceweek now, really in need of that level of nonsense to get me through. My anxiety has been really bad the past couple of weeks and tomorrow morning I have an internal interview for a new role that I am absolutely desperate beyond belief to get so it really feels like a huge weight on my shoulders right now.

Why can't there be stupid Miami-ness happening right now as a distraction, darnit!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.