F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fernando made it to CNN because of the Taylor song πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is gold! πŸ˜‚

I am so ready to go on vacation later this week! Just have a shittonne to do before that. And I even created more work for myself this morning.πŸ™ƒ I am functioning on two hours of sleep, so now I'm going to go to lunch and maybe fall asleep πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Genuinely had no fracking clue what was going on this weekend and its not looking good for the next race either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's a good job he's quick and cute

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg this is amazing πŸ˜… :LOL:
His tiktok is basically what makes it the most hilarious πŸ˜…
Sorry but his Tiktok is by far the most entertaining out of all the drivers or teams (although AMs is a close 2nd). He's such a troll. Certainly him being so good on sm wasn't on my bingo card.
God I fancy him. I want him in a biblical sense.
How we feeling about Miami coming up? I stg it's just as well I have 2 weeks to get ready for that whole manic psychedelic dream ordeal.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but his Tiktok is by far the most entertaining out of all the drivers or teams (although AMs is a close 2nd). He's such a troll. Certainly him being so good on sm wasn't on my bingo card.
God I fancy him. I want him in a biblical sense.
How we feeling about Miami coming up? I stg it's just as well I have 2 weeks to get ready for that whole manic psychedelic dream ordeal.
Think the AM admin runs both accounts 🀫
---
But he was pictured together with Lewis at the race weekend! (Sorry if it was posted before, Iβ€˜m not up to date with me on a road trip)

Reactions: 4
Think the AM admin runs both accounts 🀫
---

But he was pictured together with Lewis at the race weekend! (Sorry if it was posted before, Iβ€˜m not up to date with me on a road trip)
I hope you have a great trip :)

By them being photographed together do you mean this gem set of pictures? I saw them while being stuck in traffic and nearly spilled my coffee in the car :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
also looking at this again it should also say β€œruined crofty’s entire weekend by not entertaining his nonsense” 🀣
---
By them being photographed together do you mean this gem set of pictures? I saw them while being stuck in traffic and nearly spilled my coffee in the car :ROFLMAO:

a renaissance painting! scooting by without even a backward glance! alexa play i can do it with a broken heart!

• Haha
also looking at this again it should also say β€œruined crofty’s entire weekend by not entertaining his nonsense” 🀣
---

a renaissance painting! scooting by without even a backward glance! alexa play i can do it with a broken heart!
It's so cold....not even a "hello" 😭.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm going to lounge on the real beach when that showrace comes around, not by a fake pool, that's for sure.
Might catch up when I get home, if I'm being told it's interesting πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just got to have a mini rant in here...just scrolling through tiktok and there was a whole post speculating on who is neurodivurgent and who is gay on the grid. The comment section was an absolute πŸ’©show. I swear they think they are owed every detail about peoples lives and if they don't know they just make tit up. Even more disappointing, it was all girls. Like, women get enough of a bad rap without this kind of stuff (and obviously it's a minority but still).
Just wound me up so much I almost had to sit on my hands to stop myself from starting a comment war
Depressing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope you have a great trip :)

you broke my heart - I only saw the first two on TikTok and it looked so sweet and not like this πŸ˜‚

trip is great so far - it’s snowing at home and it’s 36 Β° and very humid here πŸ˜‚ not so fun are the 50 or so earthquakes we had since yesterday, including 3 over 5 with pre-warning alerts 😯 and me went hiking in the mountains yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 5
you broke my heart - I only saw the first two on TikTok and it looked so sweet and not like this πŸ˜‚

trip is great so far - it’s snowing at home and it’s 36 Β° and very humid here πŸ˜‚ not so fun are the 50 or so earthquakes we had since yesterday, including 3 over 5 with pre-warning alerts 😯 and me went hiking in the mountains yesterday
Stay safe, just saw that there had been some earthquakes again❀
It is forecasted snow again here too after we've had the sun out for weeks. Even got a sunburn on my nose on Saturday πŸ˜‚
So yeah, I am ready to flee the country now, and it is my only motivation to actually go into the office today and fix some stuff there. πŸ˜…
---

Stay safe, just saw that there had been some earthquakes again❀
It is forecasted snow again here too after we've had the sun out for weeks. Even got a sunburn on my nose on Saturday πŸ˜‚
So yeah, I am ready to flee the country now, and it is my only motivation to actually go into the office today and fix some stuff there. πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.