F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Return to China - for the first time in forever! Finally Zhou gets his Home race💚

No new data with these cars to go after, gambling with tyres, I am ready for a safe chaos!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hello in the new thread!

seems accurate for the first page:

---
Carlos contemplating his future
364aa15bf484d121931f45f559807b4f77757442.jpg

and bringing some of Kimi's (the real Kimi) enthusiasm for the GP :LOL:
(you have to click the clip in the left bottom of the tweet)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bla 2 days ago: No i won't buy any McLaren Miami merch this year

McLaren today: But Bla look how great it will look 😏

I am not sure i will keep my promise to myself 😅

Screenshot_20240417_201413_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not gonna lie I barely feel like this season has started yet 🤣 feels weird. I'm struggling to feel interested when it's probably gonna be the same result week in, week out

And that's even with Carlos winning a race this year. Although that seemed like a freak incident 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2881522
Found this old photo of Lando and thought it would be rude not to share 👀
🥵🥵 It's always the twinkiest ones with the biggest dicks. And a lovely peachy bum. Lycra/compression wear is such a blessing.
---
Bla 2 days ago: No i won't buy any McLaren Miami merch this year

McLaren today: But Bla look how great it will look 😏

I am not sure i will keep my promise to myself 😅

View attachment 2881547
Well it can't be as hideous as some of the previous Miami merch.

Reactions: 6
the reaction :)
I did not know him, but I read that he's Zhou Yiran and he is famous, makes it even better

---

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not gonna lie I barely feel like this season has started yet 🤣 feels weird. I'm struggling to feel interested when it's probably gonna be the same result week in, week out

And that's even with Carlos winning a race this year. Although that seemed like a freak incident 🤣🤣
Lewis heard you and dropped something, looooook 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok, I am so angry and buzzing with impatience after today so of course I am not sleeping (I am going to explode if people won't start reading emails-I have zero time these days to explain things by phone that I clearly explained in email, people just don't read!)

Anyway, positive thing of not sleeping and scrolling is that I saw that this account which identifies Lewis' outfits is Shelrock Holmes'ing and they noticed his top in car video has both Dior and 44 logo. Now Eiffel Tower copy also makes sense.He might be doing another Almave thing, dropping things casually before it is premiered!

If true, he would need to explajn to us how it is relatable for most fans and how it is tied to the idea of sustainable fashion but if he does it shirtless I might try to listen. 😅

tumblr_fd287fe0ccee3e9c95b6aee3a70e88da_87df34b9_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok, I am so angry and buzzing with impatience after today so of course I am not sleeping (I am going to explode if people won't start reading emails-I have zero time these days to explain things by phone that I clearly explained in email, people just don't read!)

Anyway, positive thing of not sleeping and scrolling is that I saw that this account which identifies Lewis' outfits is Shelrock Holmes'ing and they noticed his top in car video has both Dior and 44 logo. Now Eiffel Tower copy also makes sense.He might be doing another Almave thing, dropping things casually before it is premiered!

If true, he would need to explajn to us how it is relatable for most fans and how it is tied to the idea of sustainable fashion but if he does it shirtless I might try to listen. 😅

View attachment 2882185
Isn’t that Tokyo‘s sky tower or so? 🤔
But he did mentioned some cloth related stuff to happen at the end of 24
---
is Max done with been serious? He hasn’t been back in Europa and at the factory since Australia, since they spend that break skiing and this break in Tokyo - and he‘s on twitch or so at midnight before media day in Shanghai

ps: I‘m not sleepless in Germany but rather it’s after 9 am in Taipei - it’s raining and I finally decided to take a slow travel day after a week of constant early starts and 30,000 steps a day
Still disappointing that Lewis mixed up Seoul with Taipei - and Max had a DJ gig in Hongkong and Lando lacked his wag duties as he was a no show 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Charles looks like he is making 204 plans in his head on how to murder Lando and hide his body so no one will find him 😂

Screenshot_20240418_092929_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this is nothing to do with f1 but i honestly read it and thought of sharl (obviously) 🤣

DREAM ELF PRETTY BOY 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_5369.png

Anyone else thinking this weekend is a logistical nightmare if you have a family or a life (I only have one of them 😂😂)

Not sure I can teach my anxious kid to walk to school by the morning so I can watch the sprint shootout live 🙈. If I had no responsibilities I’d get up early for it all (and fit in the Taylor Swift new album release too) but alas it’s not to be so don’t think I’ll be watching any of it live other than the race. Is there any chance they won’t mention the sprint result during quali so I can watch that after and watch quali live????

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2882728
Anyone else thinking this weekend is a logistical nightmare if you have a family or a life (I only have one of them 😂😂)

Not sure I can teach my anxious kid to walk to school by the morning so I can watch the sprint shootout live 🙈. If I had no responsibilities I’d get up early for it all (and fit in the Taylor Swift new album release too) but alas it’s not to be so don’t think I’ll be watching any of it live other than the race. Is there any chance they won’t mention the sprint result during quali so I can watch that after and watch quali live????
Not at all a logistical nightmare for me, even though I for once have a life this weekend. (Still no family 😂). Going to be working from home tomorrow, and with my lovely sleep schedule, I should be awake at around 05.30. Sprint quali will be watched when I'm done working, arround noon. Before I go out to buy groceries, and then clean the whole house before 6 or 7 girls arrive on Saturday for a girls night.
Meaning: I will still be drunk when the race is on 😎😂
So all in all, a better timed weekend than most of the European races, which actually takes away most of my day 😂
Screenshot_20240418_111451_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.