F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so proud of yourself for the "Nowins" insult, thinking it is probably hurting him, only to be trolled by the guy himself πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20240424_195720_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I did the interview. Think it went as ok as can be expected on 5hrs sleep and a midnight panic attack. I should find out by the end of the week, which is also pay day so I need to decide what I will treat/commiserate myself with.

Very sad Pato has not celebrated his back dated win with a shirtless selfie!

Ferrari having the blue HP logo on their suits looks very wrong to me cos they used to sponsor my football team back in the day and we don't wear red! But I am crossing my fingers the blue car will be fun in Miami and it won't just be a token splash of blue.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
First Lando got animated in this style, now they did Sharl and Max like that. MY EYES *in Phoebe voice* someone should stop these people,whoever they are πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t get over the logo - like three on the race suit and the blue totally ruins it - unless they have to change color next year and are going back to blue πŸ˜‚

using the black and white logo front and back would have worked - but in blue and twice in the front? They must be paying extremly well - wonder if that’s the Lewis factor or if they would have sign on anyways

Please tell me this is a joke 😭😭

Zak, if you want a title sponsor, get Vodafone back.

At least the colours are more matchy for the car, unlike HP and Ferrari.

Though given the rainbow of colours we already have on the McLaren, what would be another colour anyway.

And another Pato treat! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

What a half a day it has been for my lovely Pato!
OMG these pictures!!!!!!!!!
Advent calendar at its finest !! πŸ₯΅

Pato knows how to pose and I like that it looks natural and he remains himself, great pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If anyone wants to know how unlucky it is possible to be when travelling: Because all the air control systems were down in Southern Norway today, and my first flight to Oslo got cancelled, I am taking the train to Oslo, and flying to Copenhagen. Will be arriving at my destination tomorrow morning instead of this afternoon.
Just what I needed after spending 50%.of my last vacation at the airport πŸ˜‚

Is it possible to get a three seater F1 car here, so it can take me down to Oslo as fast as possible. I don't care what car it is, I'll even take the Alpine, it has to be faster than all of this πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.