F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Malukas future at Arrow McLaren is already in danger before he even did a single race for them because of his wrist injury ๐Ÿ˜• I hope he will be able to come back soon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Live footage of us this morning
I actually fell asleep again in the last few laps of the race (knew Max was gonna win anyway ๐Ÿ˜ด*) and woke up again just before the second half of Tedโ€™s Notebook ๐Ÿ˜

*Verstappen dominance is going to bore fans

Reactions: 5
David Malukas future at Arrow McLaren is already in danger before he even did a single race for them because of his wrist injury ๐Ÿ˜• I hope he will be able to come back soon.

Poor baby David. I really hope he recovers and can get in the car. He's an adorable sweet puppy. Fits in so well with Pato. And I just want to see him on track.

Oh i see the Horner vs Toto battle is back ๐Ÿ˜‚ The comment about Mercedes being worst than their customer teams is harsh but sadly true ๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 2
Ah the joy of turning on for Indycar when the programme started on Sky Sports F1 at 8pm and having zero clue how long it will be til the race actually starts....do they not know we've had an early start and might fall asleep?!

Oh wait, an actual countdown clock appeared ๐Ÿคฃ

Ah the joy of turning on for Indycar when the programme started on Sky Sports F1 at 8pm and having zero clue how long it will be til the race actually starts....do they not know we've had an early start and might fall asleep?!

Oh wait, an actual countdown clock appeared ๐Ÿคฃ
IndyCar is so random and unserious, the "command" isn't even at a sensible time. Like it's not even on the hour or half hour. It's gonna be about 8.40 for the command which is just stupid.

IndyCar is so random and unserious, the "command" isn't even at a sensible time. Like it's not even on the hour or half hour. It's gonna be about 8.40 for the command which is just stupid.
It genuinely feels like they decide the start time on the day just purely based on vibes....like 'yeah I reckon we put them in the cars in say....37 minutes chaps?'

I've just died laughing at them saying 'ooooh bit worried about Pourchaire doing his first Indycar pitstop'...like seriously have they ever seen an F2 feature race? If the lad's got experience in anything it's a chaotic pitstop shitshow free for all! ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
All that papaya happiness in Shanghai, turning into papaya chaos in Long Beach as Pato does a Lance and sends it into the back of the car in front.

• Sad
  • Wow
I actually fell asleep again in the last few laps of the race (knew Max was gonna win anyway ๐Ÿ˜ด*) and woke up again just before the second half of Tedโ€™s Notebook ๐Ÿ˜

*Verstappen dominance is going to bore fans
Totally agree. Yes, there was some good stuff in todays race but it was the bare minimum racing wise and knowing who is winning every race is tedious. Sick of people saying "But you have to admire the driving....Schumacher, Vettel, Mercedes blah blah blah".
I've watched for years and it was boring during the Schumacher years and boring during the Hamilton years at points but at least there WERE other winners and 2 of Sebs 4 WDC wins were proper battles. Plus he had glittery helmuts and cried on podiums and tit.
If I was just coming into this sport I'd think it was one big boring love fest with stupidly big cars that never overtook and got penalties for actual racing.
Roll on 2026.

Reactions: 8
the only 39 years old guy that I would call a babygiiiiirlll, look at him just standing there like that

---
Speaking of Lewis, maybe - knowing he would probably not go there long term - it is good the Shakira story was so short and stopped at rumours. If he fucked up the whole world will know - I just saw Shakira's post on instagram - the banners promoting her new album and world tour are being shown around the pitch during Real-Barcelona match, on theses screens around the pitch. The level of pettiness, in Pique's and his family's faces (they are 100% watching, if not even present in stadium),is next level, good for her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
I cannot edit now, but I meant the whole world "would know" if they dated and if he messed it up, of course :cry:

oh, Shakmilton dreams, existed only in dreams (I am 99% sure it was planned as a good distraction from their both private lives, esp. Lewis's NDAs adventures, and I don't judge it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The only interesting bit this year so far is the struggle of Mercedes & the Wolff and Horner โ€žfightingsโ€œ.

horner has a point to be honest that Merc is behind and it shouldnโ€™t be that much behind McLaren- and Lewis leaving is a clear sign aswell. Love that Toto thinks he can get Max - he might love racing but not sure he loves driving a tractor for 24 races ๐Ÿ˜‚

Totally agree. Yes, there was some good stuff in todays race but it was the bare minimum racing wise and knowing who is winning every race is tedious. Sick of people saying "But you have to admire the driving....Schumacher, Vettel, Mercedes blah blah blah".
I've watched for years and it was boring during the Schumacher years and boring during the Hamilton years at points but at least there WERE other winners and 2 of Sebs 4 WDC wins were proper battles. Plus he had glittery helmuts and cried on podiums and tit.
If I was just coming into this sport I'd think it was one big boring love fest with stupidly big cars that never overtook and got penalties for actual racing.
Roll on 2026.
Ohhh I was trying to be funny and make the "[insert name here] dominance is going to bore fans" joke/meme.

(It's what Lewis said about Seb's dominance back in 2013... before he himself then went on to dominate for years, and the meme was born :D )

• Heart
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I keep seeing the video with Charles and his enginner and him saying forget it and its killing me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I keep seeing the video with Charles and his enginner and him saying forget it and its killing me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
had an almost identical interaction with my boss this morning and it all came back to me ๐Ÿคฃ

iโ€™ll let you all guess whether i was sharl or xavi in the conversation ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.